1,611 results
All reviews breakfast cottage outdoor pool within walking distance great location diving board room was clean motor lodge separate building steinwehr ave free breakfast great place to stay waffles no elevator first floor visitor's center shops and restaurants would stay here again
Reviewed 17 July 2016 via mobile

This was the least clean motel I've ever stayed in in the US. The service was friendly and the buffet breakfast was tasty and generous, but my room was gross. I had to keep my shoes on, the remote was sticky, I had to kill a few small bugs, and my pillow case smelled vaguely of vomit. Will not return.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Cheryl1a
Laura W, Manager at Quality Inn Gettysburg Battlefield, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2016

I'm so sorry we failed to meet your expectations. As you can see by our overwhelming positive reviews, we take our commitment to cleanliness extremely seriously. I wish you had brought this to our attention while you were here, so we could have made it right. Again, I apologize.

Reviewed 17 July 2016 via mobile

This hotel is located close by National Park and restaurants. Comfortable bed with normal size room. Downside was we had issues with second floor room because of amount of stuff we had to bring in. An elevator would have been nice. Breakfast was good and staff was very friendly and helpful.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends

Thanks! We are located overlooking the Battlefield, in addition to being within walking distance to shopping, attractions and over a dozen restaurants. For next time, it is possible to guarantee a room on the first floor. Simply call our front desk and our clerks will be happy to help you book the room that best fits your needs. See you next time!

Reviewed 17 July 2016

What a perfect location, booked online, ended up on the other side of Gettysburg, only stayed one night and switched over, I know now to call direct to save the confusion! I can't say enough about the location, right beside battlegrounds, close to restaurants and shops. Walking distance too so much. Super friendly employees, they make the stay so much better, Brandon from the night maintenance staff, was super nice and helpful. Parking is free and numbered, be sure to check to see if you are in the right spot, breakfast was the normal, nice staff though, We will return for sure!

Room Tip: South side faces battlefield
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 July 2016

WOW we love Staying here at Quality inn Gettysburg Battlefield.
The Staff is awesome! They really do take pride in their hotel ..
Good times & Great memories !!
also Big shout out to Kelly,Anita,Daniel & Brandon :)
Thanks for everything
Randy & Brenda Giles
Gibraltar,MI

wish we could give you 10 stars!!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Brenda G

Thanks! We truly do have the best staff in Gettysburg! We appreciate your loyalty each year- see you next year!

Reviewed 15 July 2016

Great mid- range pet friendly motel. Free breakfast served in a quaint little cottage. The Reliance Mine Saloon which is attached to the motel is a unique place to grab a drink at the end of your day.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family

Thanks! We do accept dogs, but offer "no pet" rooms for those guests who may have allergies. Hope to see you again soon!