Country Inn & Suites by Radisson(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
US$143
Country Inn
1863 Inn of Gettysburg(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
US$119
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$133/night.

Wyndham Gettysburg(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
US$153
US$115
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$132/night.

Courtyard Gettysburg(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
US$176
Hotels.com
US$145
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$162/night.

1,627 results
All reviewsperkins restaurantroom was cleanpancake machinecontinental breakfastwaffleshard boiled eggsfridge and microwavewould stay here againother hotelstwo queen bedsclose to downtownparking lotnice stayin townoutdoor poolshort drivegreat place to stay
Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

Besides all the stink bugs crawling across my ceiling.... hair in the tub. Cleaning staff hogging the elevators when it’s obviously time people head out for their jobs. One elevator working - why? Fridge making noise and it doesn’t cool.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
pfritz-gm, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Gettysburg, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2018

My apology for any issues to any guests ! BOTH elevators have been working unless just busy and you have to wait for them to arrive. Nothing i can do about that ! As for the stink bugs we do our best to keep them out of the hotel but they do get in. They are all over this area not just the hotel and no i would not want them in my room either. No one notified the desk of anything or someone would have been sent to the room. As for the fridge they are small and all have a compressor which is the noise coming on and off. I will speak to the housekeeping staff as they know the guest uses the elevator first and for that i do apology. I would appreciate any issues be addressed while we can help not after the stay, again i apologize for any issues while a guest in the hotel. Best Regards

Reviewed 17 May 2018

The hotel is above average for the price. We had a clean room, quiet hotel, and a decent continental breakfast in the morning. Plenty of parking around. Guests at Days Inn get a discount (10%, I believe) at Perkins, which is next door. The hotel is very close to downtown area and easily drivable to the battlegrounds.

Reviewed 17 May 2018

Honestly, we chose this motel because it was cheap. The room was very nice, clean and comfortable. We stayed at two other discount motels the previous two nights and Days Inn has a MUCH better continental breakfast. I LOVED the pancake machine. I had never seen one before. I highly recommend this motel. It is located very close to the National Battlefield.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 May 2018

The Days Inn at Gettysburg is mainly the same as every other Days Inn across the country. It is clean, has the usual amenities and the staff is nice and professional. The free breakfast is okay. I found the beds uncomfortable as they are too firm for me. The price was also okay. I would be fine staying there again.

Reviewed 9 May 2018

I booked this room at the last minute through Booking.com based on other reviews and price - I got a last minute deal. It turned out to be a good choice! I got an excellent last minute price, and found the room to be more than adequate for our one night stay. Check in was smooth and carried out by helpful and friendly staff. The room itself was very clean and comfortable, with a very good shower, I took a bath when we arrived after a long drive where we had got lost several times, but discovered the tub was better for showering in than relaxing in!

WiFi was great, and the password was helpfully written on the back of the door key envelope. A choice of pillows and a large bed made for a comfortable night.

Breakfast was a perfectly acceptable continental style meal (included in the price of the room). Whilst I get why it was served on Styrofoam tableware, it was a little disappointing - it felt a bit cheap in a hotel which otherwise seemed pretty good quality.

The hotel is close to a railway track and main road, and we had a room on that side of the building. However, we were not disturbed at all by any noise. The a/c and heating system is centrally controlled, but the room temperature was great, so this wasn't an issue.

The hotel is a short drive from the centre of Gettysburg and is very conveniently placed for the national Park and battlefield sites. There is a Perkins restaurant on the other side of the parking lot, and plenty of other restaurants nearby. Helpfully, the menus for all the local eateries are in the main lobby in a poly-pocket folder. We ate in a pretty good Italian about 1/2 mile away, but there was lots of choice.

I am not familiar with hotels and motels in the Eastern United States, but based on this experience, would happily choose Day's Inns again. Especially as the next night at Manasas was so bad in another chain!

Room Tip: The room we had to the front of the hotel was very quiet, despite the main road and railway.