Country Inn & Suites by Radisson(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
US$143
US$122
1863 Inn of Gettysburg(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
US$118
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$133/night.

US$198
US$153
US$97
Priceline
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$129/night.

James Gettys Hotel(Gettysburg)
US$176
Travelocity
US$145
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$162/night.

All reviewscarriage housethe main housemarigold roomprimrose roomgreat roomdaisy roomrose suitehot tubthree coursesfire pitprivate patiocountry settingsaw deerfield hospitaloriginal houseb bsother guests
Reviewed 1 January 2018

My sister, brother-in-law and I were traveling back from Pittsburg after Thanksgiving to our places on the east coast and wanted to stop in Gettysburg. My sister booked a suite (the Cottage Rose Suite) so we could take one room and the pullout sofa in the sitting room (all made up when we arrived) worked. The room was lovely - gas fireplace and all - really cozy and welcoming.
Our hosts, Kenny and Judy, were not there when we arrived but left us a key and a note, telling us about breakfast and asking whether we had any special needs. I left a note saying that I did not enjoy eggs. Next morning, we were served a delicious breakfast and when Kenny announced “eggs Benedict,” he must have seen my face fall because he immediately said that mine was made without eggs. And it was really tasty. After breakfast, Judy invited us to look at the Christmas decorations. They were clearly done with love.
The Inn is very convenient to the battlefield, which we want to return to and explore at more leisure. So, expect us back. We really felt welcome, so thanks.

Room Tip: If you have problems climbing stairs, ask for a room on the ground floor.
Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Judy C, Owner at Baladerry Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2018

Awesome! Thanks so much for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you all again!

Reviewed 30 December 2017

I had read that this B&B had some paranormal activity, so I had to go schedule a visit. The room was huge! It had a sitting room/porch and French doors leading outside.Very comfortable bed. Nice shower. The place is super clean. The formal area is charming and warm. The breakfast was delicious. Hosts are great. We had our EMF reader go off on the bed several times, but no creepy vibes. Absolutely loved the location and how quiet it was. We would stay here again in a second. Loved it.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Judy C, Owner at Baladerry Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 1 January 2018

So glad you enjoyed your stay with us! Thanks!

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

Had a very nice stay at the Baladerry Inn.

I stayed in the marigold room in the carriage house. Very cozy and quiet. The room has a fireplace which is a nice touch. Our friends stayed in the primrose and were pleased as well.

Decorations and fireplace in the main room were nice.

It is a ~5 min drive to the town. It wasn't an issue and we were able to get Ubers easily there and back. Being away from the town made it quiet and restful. It was convenient to the battlefield as well.

We were served a multi-course breakfast that was very hearty.

Judy, the owner, couldn't have been more welcoming and was easy to talk to. She was happy to share stories and history on the inn. Ballie, the resident kitty was very cute too and added to the homey feel.

There was a fire pit there too which I would like to check out the next time.

Thanks for a nice stay!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Judy C, Owner at Baladerry Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 24 December 2017

Thanks so much, we enjoyed having you!

Reviewed 17 December 2017

What a beautiful B&B! So well-kept, clean, cozy and friendly. I absolutely loved everything about this place including the Innkeeper, Judy. I had the pleasure of meeting, Bali, the Inn kitty. We stayed in the Primrose and our friends stayed in the Marigold. An exceptional time was had by all. I loved sitting by the fireplace and just relaxing in the great room. I appreciated the self-service Keurig, beverages and snacks in the pantry area. Breakfast was good the following morning. This B&B is outside of town but worth the short drive to the hustle and bustle. We came in for the Holiday Savor Gettysburg Food Tour and stayed here for one night (12/16/17). For you ghost fanatics, nothing out of the ordinary to report. Can't wait to come back during the warmer months so I can enjoy the beautiful patio. This is the perfect weekend getaway for couples.

Room Tip: Choose the Marigold in the carriage house or Primrose in the main building
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank DPANDSD
Judy C, Owner at Baladerry Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2018

So glad you were pleased with the Baladerry Inn! We would love to see you again! Thanks so much!

Reviewed 12 December 2017

This was our first visit at the Baladerry Inn. We were there in early October. We usually stayed at another B&B, but were unable to get reservations this year, so after reading the reviews of many B&B's in Gettysburg, we decided on this one. We were definitely not disappointed! It was a very quiet, peaceful and beautiful location that was filled with much history. We stayed in the Marigold Room in The Carriage House and it was lovely and spotlessly clean. Very spacious and comfortable with a fireplace in the room. The bed was very comfortable for both my husband and I. Breakfasts were great and Judy & Kenny were the perfect hosts. I highly recommend this B&B! In fact, we already made our reservations for next October!

Room Tip: The rooms in The Carriage House were very quiet.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank maryannk20
Judy C, Owner at Baladerry Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2017

I was great to have you and we are so happy that you enjoyed the Baladerry Inn! We are so looking forward to your return visit!