Sleep Inn and Suites
Econo Lodge(Gettysburg)
US$84
US$76
EconoLodge
1863 Inn of Gettysburg(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
US$151
US$213
US$170
AscendHotels
Baladerry Inn(Gettysburg)
US$159
US$149
Quality Inn Gettysburg Battlefield(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
US$177
US$210
Hampton.com
James Gettys Hotel(Gettysburg)
US$176
Best Western Gettysburg(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
US$229
US$222
BestWestern.com
US$200
All reviewsroom was cleanfront deskthe breakfast areasmall poolwaffleswould stay here againminute drivewaffle makerhard boiled eggstwo queen bedsfree breakfastin townhot breakfaststayed for one nightcookiesgettysburg attractionsenjoyed our stay
Reviewed 11 May 2018

The hotel is conveniently located to the area attractions but definitely not in the historic part of town (that was fine). The room was clean and ready when I arrived, before the normal check in time. The staff (with one exception) was extremely friendly and helpful. Delicious cookies in the evening and a decent hot breakfast too.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 May 2018

Had a great stayed on a recent stay on May 2-4. I arrived earlier than the 4pm check in and was very pleased that my room was ready. I was also offered an upgrade to a room with a king bed with a whirlpool from a room with 2 beds which I definitely took them up on as I knew I would be doing a lot of walking and the whirlpool would work wonders for my knee.

I would like to recognize two people who helped me, one is Tuesday she was very helpful to me when I called the day before arrival & asked about an early check in. She said that she would make a note of it but there was no guarantee to it, which I understood since I work for a hotel. The second was the lady that checked me in & offered the upgrade but I don't know her lady. I want to thank both of them for their hospitality. She also gave me recommendations or the tours I was doing while I was in the area & also on where to eat.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 May 2018

My room was neat, clean, spacious with comfortable beds. Bathroom was clean. Breakfast was great and an employee was on top of it at all times, keeping everything stocked and the area tidy. Warm chocolate chip cookies awaited upon return in the evening. The desk people were all very friendly. Location is close to the battlefield and downtown. Free WiFi, desk and couch in the room. Also has nice sized fridge and microwave. Will be my hotel on the next visit to Gettysburg.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed at Sleep Inn and Suites for 2 nights. Clean, quiet, friendly. Comfy beds and even "comfier" pillows. Great location. Pretty good hot breakfast. We'll definitely stay again. Highly recommended!!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 April 2018

This is my second visit to this hotel and it is still very nice as when I was there before. My room was clean, shower water was hot, the bed was comfortable, the breakfast was nice, it's close to town, the chocolate chip cookies they have in the evening are a nice treat after a busy day of touring the city.

My only downfalls about this recent trip is, I was on the 3rd floor and I could heard the people/kids walking, running and jumping around on the floor above me. If this is something that would bother/annoy you, ask for a room on the top floor.

The other small thing I didn't like was, I thought the pillows were too soft for me, but that's my personal preference. Some people may life soft pillows. I just know next time I stay here, to bring my own pillow.

Room Tip: If u don't want to hear people walking above you, request a room on the top floor
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple