All reviews outlet mall tgi fridays front desk cookies gettysburg outlets parking lot waffles room was clean king suite hot tub complimentary breakfast within walking distance breakfast staff great place to stay would stay here again sofa bed baltimore pike
Reviewed 22 May 2018

We had issues with our Hotels.com reservation and Ivan was amazing! It was Gettysburg College graduation weekend, the hotel was sold out. We were checking in and the line was building up, Ivan kept his focus and used his talents with fellow staff members and the computer system to resolve everything beautifully - it was top notch customer service! The kindness and efficiency of Ivan and his fellow staff really shone through! Our rooms were larger and clean. The free breakfast had many more things than imagined. We had a terrific stay in a very full hotel.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Alicia M
Amber K, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2018

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. I have shared your compliments with Ivan and her was honored that you mentioned him by name. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to recognize him for doing such a great job!

Reviewed 15 May 2018

I was in nearby York for a family wedding and decided to take a few extra days when I realized how close Gettysburg was. I booked this hotel and was wonderfully surprised to see where it was located. Right off the highway. A mile from the Gettysburg National Military Park. The outlets are across the street. Places to eat. Gas stops nearby. One of the best hotels I've stayed at with this kind of access.

As for the hotel itself. Friendly staff. Really nice suite. Had a microwave and fridge which I personally like and prefer. Great price. Comfortable bed. I didn't take advantage of there breakfast. I slept in or went out early, but as mentioned lots of eating options. Definitely recommend staying there.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank QuentB
Amber K, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2018

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed our location as well as our amenities. We look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed 14 May 2018

This is a centrally located venue near to shops and the essentials. No surprises, which is what we like. Very similar to our “go to hotel” in Bangor, Maine which is why we pitched up here as well. Breakfast is included with the room charge. The usual discounts are available. Parking, in our case was directly in front of our room window which was handy. Polite check in professionally handled.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Mort S

Thank you for your feedback, we are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 7 May 2018

I think I have stayed in almost every hotel in gettysburg. lol I love this place because of the location. Much easier in this location than anywhere else. It's right near the outlet stores. (I only went into the civil war store) down the street from the visitor center. It just made it easier to get anywhere. Will never stay anywhere else now. I got there at 11 am and didn't expect to get a room so early (but I wanted to try) and got right in.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Susette C

I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed the hotel as well as the location, hope to see you in the near future.

Reviewed 30 April 2018