All reviews host mike decorated for fall coffee cake lovely home an entree private bathroom enjoyed our stay wonderful hosts wonderful stay both mornings baked goods every morning comfortable rooms visit gettysburg cookies first floor short drive
Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

Clean B & B close to Gettysburg Memorial Park. Food low quality, no choices. Served French Toast with sausage and muffins two carbohydrates. Did not like the looks of a potato cream concoction so requested scrambled eggs one morning, very good. Owners not as friendly as would expect for a B & B. Would not return.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 April 2018

The Rooms were comfortable.The Baked Goods were delicious and fresh.However, there should always be a choice for breakfast,before being served. Or ,have scrambled eggs as an alternative. It's better to have a room on the second floor,because the one on the first floor has glass doors and opens to the living room ,where the Entrance door is.

Date of stay: April 2018
Reviewed 11 November 2017

First time to visit Gettysburg and staying at the Keystone made it very memorable. Host Mike was very personable, gracious and helpful, in addition to being a great breakfast cook. No repeats on the menu for the whole week! Spacious, quiet and comfortable rooms in a very interesting 1913 home. Will stay there again if we ever travel to the area.

Date of stay: October 2017
Reviewed 15 October 2017

My mom and I just stayed at the Keystone Inn for 2 nights and it was a great experience!! A little back history, my best friend and I have been going to Gettysburg for over 5 years and have always stayed at the Tillie Pierce House. Because I booked later than expected Tillie Pierce was sold out. (And my previous stay there, they had made a mistake and "lost" my reservation). This time around I was taking my mom to show her the awesome Apple Festival. Our checkin at the Inn was so smooth and inviting with Mike. He helped carry our luggage up to our room and gave us a little tour and showed us a couple pointers. Breakfast was THE BEST. Typically with a bed and breakfast you do not get a full breakfast in the morning but they did a very nice job of feeding us!! The woman who served us (Im assuming his wife? Unfortunately I do not know her name I think I missed the introduction) was very efficient and helpful. I was very pleased with our stay and can't wait to come back with my friend and stay at this location.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 September 2017

The Keystone Inn was an excellent stay for our weekend getaway. Accommodations were well-appointed with lots of attention to detail in the rooms and common areas, plus everything was impeccably clean. Room sizes were very comfortable. The Innkeepeers Mike and Marj were very friendly, and gave lots of great recommendations. Breakfast was homemade and delicious. Great walkable distance from town and historic areas, but quiet and quaint. Plenty of on-site parking, which is an added bonus. Would definitely return again, and highly recommend. Thanks Mike and Marj for a great stay.

Date of stay: September 2017