All reviewsroom was cleanyork roadnon smoking roomfree continental breakfastin townwould stay here againstayed here for nightsfirst floorclerk
Reviewed 25 September 2017

The Econo Lodge on York Road is not a bad no frills hotel for the price. But the owner/manager is one of the rudest people I have ever encountered in the hospitality business. I will never stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank GeorgiaRobert
Reviewed 17 September 2017

The hotel was clean and easy to get to.The breakfast was minimal at best and you had to eat in your room.The price was right and the lady at the counter was helpful.The doors to the room face outdoors.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank BuRickJr44
Reviewed 17 September 2017

I was planning to come to Gettysburg especially to buy peaches and planned to stay overnight, but the day before, one of my cats became very ill and I knew I would have to cancel. I missed the cut off time for cancellation and knew I would have to pay for the room but there was nothing I could do. The next day, I called the hotel to let them know that I would not be there that night and that they could re-assign the room. The manager called me later and said that they were not going to charge me; they loved animals too and understood I needed to be home. I was very touched by his concern.

When I was able to rebook, of course I reserved a room there. I liked that I could pull the car up to the door. I liked the location of the hotel...near restaurants and a grocery store. The area was very quiet.

The room met all my needs...it was clean and basic. I visit Gettysburg often and the Econo-Lodge will certainly be a hotel where I will stay again.

Recommended!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 September 2017

Room was clean and bed comfy. Forget about having breakfast here however. We had coffee and a packaged pastry. No place to sit, so had to take back to room, which was tricky as it was raining. *Note - doors open to outside, not an interior hallway. The area was quiet though.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 August 2017

hotel attendant was more than friendly and accommodating. she was there at check in and check out and always pleasant!(reason for 5th star) asked to see room before checking in, no problem! room was clean and comfortable. rate seemed fair for area.
thank you cd :) would stay again. have a great day!

Room Tip: ask to see the room first
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends