“Waste of time”

Sleepy Hollow Ghost Tours
Ranked #20 of 28 Tours in Gettysburg
Reviewed 1 August 2017

I went on this tour with my two boys. They did have a lot of hands on things but our guide wasn't the best. He talked a lot about how great he was and all the great things he can do. Our other people in our group didn't participate very much. It just seemed so boring and hard to believe anything. We wished we would've tried a different ghost tour.

2  Thank theshu2121
"rods"
"folklore"
"believer"

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

We went on this tour at 10 o'clock last night and our tour guide, Kayla was wonderful. It's a very hands on experience with EMF sensors, temperature gauges and more. We got to use some of the equipment and while I was already a believer in the spirit world, this just confirmed it. A spirit came through and used the rods to pick my daughter out of the crowd when given her name. I had the opportunity to hold the rods at one point and I can tell you they are for real. I could feel the energy moving them. We also for a moment smelled a strong smell of campfire. Even got names from the ghost box Kayla had. Cheaper than many of the other ghost tours too. I would recommend doing the night tour only because the darkness adds to the whole experience.

Reviewed 3 July 2017

This is a 90+ minute guided tour through the streets of Gettysburg. The guide tells about events that happened during the Civil War. Questions are welcomed. Worthwhile. Very pleased that we chose this company.

Reviewed 13 May 2017

My wife and I booked a Ghost Walk for our Wednesday night visit to Gettysburg. After having a terrific day on the battlefield, and dinner at the Springhouse Tavern in Dobbin House, we finished the day with the tour. As it turned out we were the only two on the tour with our storyteller Tiffany. It didn't turn out to be the usual Ghost tour as Tiffany, my wife and I enjoyed an evening of Gettysburg tales and folklore. Tiffany was a joy. Thanks to her for a marvelous night.

1  Thank Joe B