“Looking for ghosts”

Sleepy Hollow Ghost Tours
Ranked #20 of 29 Tours in Gettysburg
Reviewed 3 July 2017

This is a 90+ minute guided tour through the streets of Gettysburg. The guide tells about events that happened during the Civil War. Questions are welcomed. Worthwhile. Very pleased that we chose this company.

All reviews
"rods"
"folklore"
"believer"

Reviewed 13 May 2017

My wife and I booked a Ghost Walk for our Wednesday night visit to Gettysburg. After having a terrific day on the battlefield, and dinner at the Springhouse Tavern in Dobbin House, we finished the day with the tour. As it turned out we were the only two on the tour with our storyteller Tiffany. It didn't turn out to be the usual Ghost tour as Tiffany, my wife and I enjoyed an evening of Gettysburg tales and folklore. Tiffany was a joy. Thanks to her for a marvelous night.

1  Thank Joe B
Reviewed 28 April 2017 via mobile

This tour was excellent! Tiffany was our guide, and she was the perfect match for us! Tiffany was full of historical information, the kind you don't get in the museums. Can't wait to share with friends and family at home!

Reviewed 24 April 2017 via mobile

We toured with Doc who was perfect - he told exciting and interesting stories of his years growing up in the Gettysburg area. He gave personal accounts of encounters with ghosts. We have a nine-year-old and a 12-year-old who were both nervous to go on the the tour. Both enjoyed themselves thoroughly along with my husband and myself!

See more reviews
Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

My wife and I ate dinner at the Dobbins House and decided to take a ghost tour. Doc shared a lot of history and folklore of Gettysburg. On site he stopped at, he used divining rods to pinpoint a spot he claimed had been a spot where battlefield deceased bodies were stacked- verified by a photo in 1863 in the days following the battle. He claimed paranormal activity was in the area and had patrons place their hands Over the spot pinpointed by his divining rods. My wife, and probably 75% of the people felt a tingling, my wife felt a shock like static electricity on her finger. I didn't have that sensation but like everyone, that particular spot must've been 20 degrees cooler. Lots of interesting stories including Doc's personal relationship as a kid with former president Dwight Eisenhower. Interesting gentleman, full of knowledge and stories of the unexplainable. Very much worth $8 and the 90 min tour lasted well over two hours.

Highly recommended for an inexpensive, fun and interactive experience!

Bill and Sue