All reviewswithin walking distancegreat locationcontinental breakfastin townroom was cleanhard boiled eggsbagelssteinwehr aveshops and restaurantsmain buildingheart of downtowndefinitely stay here againdobbin houseenglish muffina great place to staybaltimore streetair conditioner
Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed our visit. Our room was clean and the staff were friendly. It was the best location to everything! We walked to most places. The breakfast was typical cereal, oatmeal, waffles, etc. We would definitely stay again !

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Keren C, Front Office Manager at Inn at Cemetery Hill, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2018

Thank you for your kind review. We are very pleased to know that you enjoyed your visit with us and that everything met your expectations. Our location is really a true gem, but we realize for us to shine we must give our very best hospitality ever.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

I recently stayed two nights at the Inn at Cemetery Hill while visiting Gettysburg. I wanted a hotel that was within walking distance of many Gettysburg attractions. This hotel definitely met that goal. It is a simple inn that made my two night stay enjoyable. I slept just as well at the inn as I do at home. Beds were comfortable.

The staff were customer-oriented and friendly from the moment of my arrival to departure. The cleaning staff did an excellent job cleaning my room during the visit.

The room was very clean. There were plenty of towels in the bathroom and body wash and shampoo was restocked daily. The refrigerator was located behind the door of the television stand. There is no microwave in the room. Cable television and free wifi are available in each room. Pets are welcome at the inn for an additional fee.

Breakfast was very simple but filling. There were two waffle machines, yogurt, Cheerios and Raisin Bran cereal, English muffins, bagels and a pre-packaged sandwich. Coffee and juice. The dining area had seven small tables. Breakfast was served from 6:30 to 10:00 a.m.

Numerous cafes, coffee shop and small restaurants are located across the street and up and down the block. The inn is located on the same block at the Gettysburg National Cemetery. I walked to many places on that side of town.

Bottom Line: If you are looking for a simple hotel stay within walking distance of many attractions, I highly recommend the Inn at Cemetery Hill. If you are looking for a lot of amenities, I would look somewhere else.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo

Thank you for your well-thought-out review. We like the advantages our central location provides but realize that with so many hotels in Gettysburg we also need to emphasize hospitality and cleanliness. We are lucky that our staff is friendly and helpful by nature. If there are any amenities or services you would like to see please let us know. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again soon.--Charlie F.

Reviewed 15 March 2018

We have stayed in motel/hotels in many areas along the Civil War path. Inn at Cemetary Hill has surpassed all other stays. Very quiet, clean beyond belief and the staff was amazing. We woke to the smell of a wonderful breakfast cooking.

I would give ten stars if possible. The only negative was small to us, the bathroom was cold. That being said we can't wait to go back to this beautiful little inn.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are truly blessed to have a wonderful staff that really enjoys giving their best to our guests, we could not make it without them.

Reviewed 12 March 2018

My wife and I were dislocated because of a fire from our apt. The owner let us stay there for almost a month,at very minimal price. All of the staff was very accommodating. The rooms were very clean. Most importantly pet friendly.Really close to a lot of attractions.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for your review. We as well truly enjoyed your visit and happy to know everyone enjoyed their stay even little Star.

Reviewed 7 March 2018

When I stay at Gettysburg I have always stayed at the Inn at Cemetery Hill, since it was the Travelodge. It is ideally located, actually within the battlegrounds, right across the street from the Jenny Wade house and the bus tours. The well-known Evergreen Cemetery arch and the National Cemetery, where Lincoln gave his famous address, are within walking distance, right down the street.

But in addition, it is a great place to stay, clean, great service, reasonably priced.
O'Rorke's Tavern is just a few doors down, the Dobbin House Tavern is right across the street. I got a room on the second floor once, facing Steinwehr Ave, with a balcony, great to sit there at night, enjoying the view.
IMHO, an ideal place to use as home base during your visit.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank jddoog

Thank you for your kind review.