The Avenue Hotel(West Orange)
US$91
US$263
US$256
Residence Inn
Courtyard West Orange(West Orange)
US$183
US$165
Comfort Inn(Fairfield)
US$113
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$129/night.

US$80
All reviewsfront deskprimaverabridal suitebagelscomplimentary breakfastwedding weekendthe hotel stafffirst floorsales managerlarge bathroomroom blockwedding guestshighly recommend this hotelwonderful hotelwilshire grandthe general managercocktail hour
Reviewed 25 September 2017

After check in, we up to room and found room service dishes and glasses outside
our door at 3pm. I then went down stairs to check in desk and ask if they can
have someone remove items. They said they would call house keeping and have them removed. House keeping were on our floor still cleaning other rooms and ignored th dirty items. Our room had some kind of fruit flies in bath room that was annoying when in room. The smoke detector was hanging down the wall. The breakfast room the next morning had popcorn on one table and over the floor. When we went to check out the dirty room service items were still outside our door.

Room Tip: Noisey on our floor and over priced.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
service1, General Manager at The Wilshire Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2017

Dear Dennis L,
Thank you for posting your review on TripAdvisor. Looks like we missed the mark. I so regret when a reviewer doesn't take a moment to speak with the manager prior to checking out if they feel the service wasn't up to par. We would much rather be reading what we did to fix the issue vs. just hearing the complaint. I am very sorry. Please know that today I regrouped with our executive housekeepers and our maintenance staff and reviewed your comments and how things should have gone during your stay. Thank you,

Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

Extremely pleased with our night here after a late flight from JFK. Booked thru Hotwire and was very pleased with our reservation. Staff was very friendly and accommodating, breakfast was excellent serving warm and cold items. They had a Nespresso Coffee machine to make the espressos and cappuccinos that you would like. Beds were extremely comfortable and clean. Bathroom was very clean, hotel had modern and upscale features throughout, highly recommend!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
service1, General Manager at The Wilshire Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2017

Dear lalasgonepostal,
Thank you so very much for posting your review with TripAdvisor. Your words are truly appreciated. I hope on your next trip that we can meet so I have the opportunity to thank you personally for your loyalty and time.

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

I recently stayed here and found the rooms to be clean and comfortable. However, if you want to get a good night sleep this is not the hotel for you. I was on the first floor it seemed like people were walking by all night. From the wedding that had just let out to people waking up for the breakfast the next morning. I could hear everything. I heard parents yelling at kids for running, guests talking to the maid about cleaning their room at 7 am on a Sunday. The walls were paper thin and the talking never stopped.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
service1, General Manager at The Wilshire Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2017

Dear David c,
Thank you for posting your review on TripAdvisor. I'm sorry you had noise complaints this trip. Please contact me personally so I can try to make it up to you please. I know weekends can be a bit noisy with the weddings that we do. I am so sorry but I would like to take this opportunity to make you aware of the Room Tips people leave on the TripAdvisor web page for each hotel...common items are often addressed in these tips and can make a stay even more enjoyable if they are noted and paid attention to!
Best always and thank you,

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Spent a week here in August 2017 on a business trip. Very clean, friendly staff, nice breakfast in the morning. My room was quite, spacious and comfortable. Hotel is located in a quiet neighborhood and there is a Dunkin Donuts nearby. The hotel has room service; however, I wasn't able to try it as I wasn't back in time in the evenings (I believe room service ends at 8:30 PM). I enjoyed staying here and would return again with no hesitation.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
service1, General Manager at The Wilshire Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2017

Dear W8147MTjohnc,
Thank you kindly for your terrific review. It is much appreciated. I'll be sure to share it with the team and ownership!

Ed Reagoso, Gen Mgr

Reviewed 29 August 2017

Danielle at the front desk was very helpful. We asked about, directions for places around the town and Manhattan. After unloading I went to the computers to print something where Danielle had given me directions for area restaurants and trains to Manhattan. The room was very nice, clean and comfortable. Breakfast was better than most complimentary hotel breakfast. We will be making 3-4 trips to this area a year and staying in this hotel. I have stayed at other hotels in the area, this one was in a good neighborhood, cleanest, good breakfast and a good price. Thank you

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank jejring

Dear jejring,

Thank you for reviewing us on TripAdvisor! As many already know, it's out "go to" site for measurement on how we're competing in the market. Thanks for taking the time to post this. It truly is very much appreciated!
Ed Reagoso, Gen Mgr