Lowest prices for your stay
US$467
US$365
View deal
SAVE US$102
Free cancellation until 23/04/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Booking.comUS$365
LHW.comUS$365
Trip.comUS$467
1,014 results
All reviews library bar la croix lacroix restaurant treasure chest turn down service chocolate covered strawberries four seasons milk and cookies root beer room service luxury hotel outstanding hotel rooms are large beautiful room an upgrade the entire staff indoor pool
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 January 2021

We stayed at the property over new year's eve weekend. The service, the staff and the suites were wonderful. The suite was large and comfortable with a desk, dining area for two, and seating area. The TV was huge. The lighting system is intelligent, especially once I was "smart" enough to figure it out. The bed and bedding were perfect, one of the best I have ever had.

The staff were so pleasant and helpful, they were clearly smiling under their face masks. Every request was met quickly and pleasantly.

Many things were not available, but the experience felt 5 star none the less.

Date of stay: January 2021
1  Thank christinahL3891ZD
Reg Archambault, General Manager at The Rittenhouse Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2021

Dear Christina,

Thank you for staying with us and for your wonderful review!

While we do not have several of our pre-Covid amenities and offerings available at present as you pointed out, we will be layering these back in as we get deeper into the year. Looking forward to seeing you again and thank you for the trust you placed in us by staying at The Rittenhouse!

Reviewed 9 January 2021

I stayed at the Rittenhouse for the first time upon a recommendation. It was excellent and I have now stayed there several times afterward. It is always a great experience.
The location is excellent and the hotel is always immaculate. Charles K

Date of stay: November 2020
Reg Archambault, General Manager at The Rittenhouse Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2021

Thank you so much Charles. Word of mouth recommendations and reviews such as yours are how many travelers find us. We are proud to have you as one of our loyal guests and look forward to seeing you many times in the future!

Reviewed 4 January 2021

So many great feelings I get in this hotel. The feeling of comfort and convenience. The luxurious, welcoming and so very clean accommodation where the small details exceed all other hotels in the city. It’s simple and classy, which is hard to find these days. I can’t stay anywhere else while in Philly. My go to! The staff is always wonderful and they remember me when I return. Friendly and fun. The safety precautions during the pandemic kept me feeling safe the entire stay. I can’t say enough about The Rittenhouse. Thank you.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reg Archambault, General Manager at The Rittenhouse Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2021

We are very happy to have you as our loyal guest and truly appreciate your acknowledgement and endorsement of our service and safety protocols. Proud to be your go to now and well into the future!

Reviewed 3 January 2021 via mobile

I don’t want to say it was a once-in-a-lifetime experience to take my family to The Rittenhouse because I hope to be able to return someday, but it was truly amazing. My wife and I and our two young children live in suburban Philadelphia and were looking for a safe family activity where we could get out of the house for a change of scenery while still adhering to safety protocols. We decided to go to Center City for a hotel for a day, and I admit that The Rittenhouse wasn’t on my radar. But on a whim, I emailed the hotel asking about recommendations for a room type that would work for my family. Ashley, the Director of Front Office, emailed me back promptly with some ideas as well as the rates. With business still relatively slow everywhere due to the pandemic, we got a great rate and decided to go for it. Our anniversary is in a week and our kids could use it, so why not? And the visit exceeded all of our expectations!

We got to check in at 11 am as I mentioned to Ashley that we wanted to come down and get lunch in the area so she accommodated that. From the moment we arrived, we felt like the hotel had our best interests in mind. I can’t imagine a business taking safety protocols more seriously. My two boys (age 5 and 6) loved it, too. They each got to pick a toy from the treasure chest at check-in so they were hooked. We were upgraded to an Executive Park View Suite which was fantastic. It had a separate bedroom, so we put the boys on the pullout sofa at night while we were in the other room. The view of the square was fantastic. The bath tub and shower were great. And the care from the staff - I can’t say enough. Despite the amenities being limited due to the pandemic, they surprised us with turndown service of champagne and chocolate covered strawberries for our anniversary and milk and cookies for the boys!

All in all, we couldn’t have had a better time and I’m already wishing we could go back again.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reg Archambault, General Manager at The Rittenhouse Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2021

Happy New Year! It was a pleasure to have you and your family with us recently and we truly appreciate your thoughtful review of The Rittenhouse. As a small independent hotel, we are not on everyone's radar but most of our guests agree with you that we excel at personalized service in a beautiful setting. In these difficult times, you may rely on us to make your comfort and safety our highest priority.

Best wishes for 2021 and we hope to see you again very soon!

Reviewed 28 December 2020

We were getting away for a few days of rest and quiet. When we had an issue with a room, the service and willingness to make things right became apparent. You really get a measure of a place when they are responding to an undesirable situation. The staff went above and beyond to ensure the rest of our stay was perfect. We really appreciate the service and we will be back. Thank you

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reg Archambault, General Manager at The Rittenhouse Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2020

Thank you so much John. We thank you for staying with us and taking the time to share your experience here at The Rittenhouse with others. It's true...we have found that some of our most loyal guests have had an issue of some kind during one of their stays but we were able to recover quickly and rectify things right away, Thank you for giving us the opportunity to do so!