Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 02/05/21
PricelineUS$183
Expedia.comUS$183
Lol.travelUS$197
3,157 results
All reviews delaware river river view old city south street the ben franklin bridge new jersey self parking corner room society hill indoor pool the executive lounge within walking distance historic sites hotel restaurant liberty bell independence hall center city
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 October 2020

We stayed over the weekend of 10/3. The room was ready much earlier than we expected, it was spotless, and the view was great! We spent an overnight in Philadelphia for our Son’s birthday and he wanted to see the usual historical sites so this hotel was perfect! The staff was friendly every time we encountered them and the Covid precautions they were taking were comforting. There were a few very minor things that I brought up to the hotel directly and they were beyond generous in their response. These were nothing more than normal hotel issues that sometimes don’t get noticed until someone makes you aware (like a wonky coffee pot). We would absolutely stay there again and would recommend the hotel to friends and family without hesitation.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Management response:Responded 13 October 2020

How thrilling to know we helped make the celebration of your son's birthday such a wonderful experience! We are committed to providing a safe, clean environment that will give our guests the assurance and peace of mind during their stay with us and we thank you for your recognition of our efforts. Putting great service into action is what we hope to achieve with each guest encounter and our team will be happy to know that you valued their hospitality. Your comments will be shared with everyone here and it would be our pleasure to see you, your friends and family very soon. Thank you!

Reviewed 21 September 2020

Stayed here for one night with my husband and kids. The location was great as it was right on the pier with many restaurants walking distance and great views and great for a walk at night with my 7 year old and 5 year old. Staff was great, check in and out were speedy, and rooms were clean.

Only down side was, and this is probably not the hotels fault, but due to social distancing - certain rules were set in place. For example, only two people or families were allowed in the elevator at one time. With that said, other guests in this hotel took it upon themselves to skip the line. This happened to me almost everytime I was waiting for an elevator. People just got in the front of the line and jumped in as soon as an elevator arrived. Making the rest of the line wait extra. This happened to me almost EVERY SINGLE TIME. There should be someone in the lobby making sure people wait in the line and adhere to these social distancing rules. Whats the point of putting up a sign if the hotel staff does not care if anyone follows the rules or not.

Second - I know this is not the hotel staffs fault but the walls here are super thin. The guests in the next room to me were yelling, screaming, and making so much noise till 4am. At 4am I could hear them talking loudly, watching tv, and even I knew they were eating because I could hear utensils clinging loudly (when I thought room service was not even available). Unless it was something else, but it sure sounded like they were eating. I dont understand why they were screaming though because I'm sure they were right next to eachother as the rooms are not that big. Unless there was a master suite right next to my room, and there was so much space in between the guests that they had to scream and yell. Which I highly doubt. Luckily my 7 year old and my 5 year old were so tired from walking aroud all day that they slept through the noise. Or we might of had to make a complaint...

But other than those two points, I'd definitly recommend. Maybe you wont have such bad luck as I did during my stay.

Room tip: I stayed in room 1102 which had a good view of the bridge and pier.
Date of stay: September 2020
3  Thank PaklincL
Management response:Responded 23 September 2020

It was wonderful to hear you made the most of what our location offers including the many dining options and fantastic views, all within walking distance from our hotel. We appreciate your recognition of our dedication to cleanliness and thank you for expressing your concerns as they are taken most seriously and will be addressed during our next staff meeting. We do our best to encourage all our guests to be considerate with the noise levels so as not to disturb other guests and are sorry for any unnecessary frustration other guests may have caused you. But we wish you would have let us know of your concerns during your stay so that we could have assisted in making your experience the best it could be while you were still here. We regret we did not have a chance to do this for you and hope you will give us another opportunity to give you the experience you deserve.

Reviewed 15 September 2020

This was a very nice hotel. You can walk to restaurants. The service was great as was the breakfast. The parking was a little too much. I stayed here right before the COVID shut down so I have no COVID related comments. I would stay here again.

Date of stay: February 2020
Management response:Responded 17 September 2020

We couldn't be happier to know that we met your expectations in every way and we are grateful you took the time to let us know. Your recommendation means the world to us, thank you!

Reviewed 22 August 2020

The staff & housekeeping were great ! Thanks so much guys ... But I would definitely not go on the weekends which is the best time to go... But on Sunday there was a age range (18-21) I guess were having a party & all they did was walk the halls & smoke in fire exits all night ! Music on there phone all loud , just doing the most it was horrible ! And Monday night there was an altercation where cops were called & there was an unconscious man in the middle of the driveway Front entrance ! If u have anxiety & things like be aware cause my anxiety was activated and I couldn’t sleep the rest of my stay ! I was so afraid, not including the stench all damn night ! Besides that the staff was amazing & the bed so so so comfortable! Thanks Hilton see you again :)

Date of stay: August 2020
2  Thank SaraTyson49200
Management response:Responded 25 August 2020

We care deeply for our guest’s well-being and take all matters seriously. Please know we're a 100% smoke-free hotel and want you to know that any illegal behavior is not tolerated, which is why it's so discouraging to hear about your experience. We are committed to maintaining a clean, safe environment and will certainly make sure these issues are promptly addressed. We thank you for the acknowledgment of our service staff and hope we will have the chance to restore your confidence in us for another stay.

Reviewed 17 August 2020 via mobile

The place was very clean. The staff were extremely friendly. All COVID guidelines were followed. We enjoyed people watching while having a Philly cheesesteak from the onsite restaurant (outdoor dining only). The location was fantastic and the view was stunning.

Here was our sunrise view.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Renita M
Management response:Responded 19 August 2020

We are so pleased to know your stay met all your expectations. Cleaning and sanitation of our hotel is top priority. We pride ourselves on cleaning enhancements and our new Hilton CleanStay program. Thank you for taking the time to recognize our efforts and we look forward to welcoming you back soon to enjoy more sunrise views!