“total disregard of food allergies”
Review of Three Monkeys Cafe

Three Monkeys Cafe
Ranked #427 of 4,671 Restaurants in Philadelphia
Price range: US$12 - US$25
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Description: Pick your Habitat..Victorian Dining Room, Old World Cafe or Tropical Tree Bar and Patio. Three monkeys is open at 7:00am 7 days a week. Breakfast Served until 11 Monday through Friday and Brunch until 2:00 on Saturday and Sunday.
Reviewed 28 October 2017

I informed the waiter I had food allergies and asked if the cheese and wheat couscous could be omitted if I ordered the salmon fillet, was told 'no problem'. Dinner arrived covered in cheese and was returned to the kitchen, while the rest of our party of six ate. What came back the second time was a very small, over cooked salmon, mushy spinach, no grape tomatoes or quinoa and about a half cup of.....wheat couscous. The waiter was very apologetic, took the dish away and off the bill. I declined a third try and will NEVER go back again. It is not worth the potential asthma attack. If you have food allergies, AVOID THIS RESTAURANT!!!

Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

It's a cool spot for dinner and maybe breakfast if you are not germaphobic, tables chairs and spice jars are begging to get cleaned or just to get renewed , but the food are great, tasty and you don't really wait long , you can grab a stool at the bar area outside, it has nice lights at night time and tv to watch a game or tv show

Gavin W, Manager at Three Monkeys Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2017

Thank you for the review, Yarsemin! I'm happy to hear our food and service were top-notch during your visit. As for the tables and jars, I'll make sure we do a better job at cleaning them regularly. Thanks again for your feedback.

Reviewed 11 September 2017

Great stop for relaxing outside. Nice size bar and pretty setting. Food is very good. Don't miss the French Onion Soup!

Monkey-Management, Manager at Three Monkeys Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2017

Eileen, thank you for the 5 star rating! We are happy to hear you enjoyed the french onion soup. We hope to see you again on your next visit.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

Great food, outdoor seating. Family friendly, separate dining room from the bar area. Service was good, staff knowledgeable about the specials and the menu items.

Reviewed 31 August 2017

I really enjoyed my chicken wrap. The bacon tasted really good.
I do think there was more of a choice for dinner options the last time I was there.
I also tried some of my husband's fries and meat.