“Nice outdoor area”

Three Monkeys Cafe
Ranked #478 of 5,104 Restaurants in Philadelphia
Price range: US$12 - US$25
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Description: Pick your Habitat..Victorian Dining Room, Old World Cafe or Tropical Tree Bar and Patio. Three monkeys is open at 7:00am 7 days a week. Breakfast Served until 11 Monday through Friday and Brunch until 2:00 on Saturday and Sunday.
Reviewed 11 September 2017

Great stop for relaxing outside. Nice size bar and pretty setting. Food is very good. Don't miss the French Onion Soup!

Monkey-Management, Manager at Three Monkeys Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2017

Eileen, thank you for the 5 star rating! We are happy to hear you enjoyed the french onion soup. We hope to see you again on your next visit.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

Great food, outdoor seating. Family friendly, separate dining room from the bar area. Service was good, staff knowledgeable about the specials and the menu items.

Reviewed 31 August 2017

I really enjoyed my chicken wrap. The bacon tasted really good.
I do think there was more of a choice for dinner options the last time I was there.
I also tried some of my husband's fries and meat.

Reviewed 15 August 2017

Reasonably priced not much off street parking as its next to a train station. The servers were attentive and the service was very good as was the food. there is also an area outside when the weather is nice

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

I went to Three Monkeys on Saturday morning for brunch with my girlfriends. Luckily the weather was nice and we had the opportunity to sit outside. Their outdoor seating has a nice ambience, with table umbrellas and string lights. The waiter was attentive, frequently checking on us and refilling our drinks. I ordered the Cinna-roll stuffed toast, which was two slices of thick cut French toast with a Cinnabon like cream in between. It was delicious! I would highly recommend this location for brunch. Try and sit outside if it's a nice day!!