“local bar restaurant”

Three Monkeys Cafe
Ranked #437 of 4,691 Restaurants in Philadelphia
Price range: US$12 - US$25
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Description: Pick your Habitat..Victorian Dining Room, Old World Cafe or Tropical Tree Bar and Patio. Three monkeys is open at 7:00am 7 days a week. Breakfast Served until 11 Monday through Friday and Brunch until 2:00 on Saturday and Sunday.
Reviewed 15 August 2017

Reasonably priced not much off street parking as its next to a train station. The servers were attentive and the service was very good as was the food. there is also an area outside when the weather is nice

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

I went to Three Monkeys on Saturday morning for brunch with my girlfriends. Luckily the weather was nice and we had the opportunity to sit outside. Their outdoor seating has a nice ambience, with table umbrellas and string lights. The waiter was attentive, frequently checking on us and refilling our drinks. I ordered the Cinna-roll stuffed toast, which was two slices of thick cut French toast with a Cinnabon like cream in between. It was delicious! I would highly recommend this location for brunch. Try and sit outside if it's a nice day!!

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

Visiting our daughter for her birthday, she recommended 3 Monkeys...we found it was a delightful place out on the patio.

Reviewed 5 May 2017 via mobile

My fiancee and I have stopped here several times since we moved into the Northeast. The outdoor setup is nice, and the food is good. Service as well is good to great on any given day. My chief complaint is the food is WAY overpriced, or more specifically the beer is overpriced. There are a lot of cheaper options in the region that offer quality food, service and ambiance. I would recommend this place though, to gain your own opinion as opposed to just taking mine in this review.

1  Thank Bradley C
Reviewed 14 April 2017

Great Irish themed bar, especially on St. Patricks Day....good food,,great beer selection,,,friendly environment....and frequent guest bands.......