“Tasty, fresh Greek food”
Review of The Greek Lady

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Neighbourhood: University City
Reviewed 30 June 2015

YUM. In a word, that's my review. My son and I stopped for a late lunch. The chicken gyro was a huge hit - great tzatziki sauce, fresh lettuce and tomatoes, well-seasoned grilled chicken and the welcome addition of a few fries tucked into the sandwich. Nice outdoor cafe seating.

Reviewed 2 June 2015

Very nice atmosphere. Spacious tables. Nice food for breakfast/lunch and/or dinner. Self-service. Knowledgeable order takers. Great prices.

Reviewed 1 May 2015

I love this place ! They give you huge portions the menu has a variety of foods . the service is good for a college location , Good customer service, place is clean, bathroom is good, Campus location but they are located in an urban setting so they are here for the neighborhood as well. Great cheese burgers, homemade ice tea and French fries done right.Oh and try their carrot cake when they have and when they don't their fruit salad is good too .They offer take out , they deliver , but I like to eat right there. If we catch an early movie around the corner we stop here after to discuss the film

Reviewed 27 April 2015

I took my wife out to get a late lunch here. This was the first time we ever went here and we were surprised with the large portions of food we received for the price. We both ordered two gyro platters and one large tea to share and it came out to around $26.
The food was fresh and delicious. The only downside was the length of time it took to receive our food. There were not many people in the place at the time and we literally waited for our food a minimum of 20 minutes.

Reviewed 18 February 2015 via mobile

This restaurant runs most of west Philadelphia and knows it! Living in west Philly and working at a major hospital in west Philadelphia your options for delivery are somewhat limited. Greek lady makes a generous size salad and their gyros are mediocre. However, my entire medical floor and myself have stopped ordering after having an issue every time we order. Whether I am at home or at work ordering Greek lady you should just expect for your order to be wrong. 9/10 as soon as you open the bag you realize they forgot something. 10/10 when you call you will be given an attitude for expecting them to fix the order. I have never dealt with customer service like this before and I only can contribute it to the fact they know they own most of the delivery food places in west Philadelphia. Not worth the hassle.!