Lowest prices for your stay
US$430
SAVE US$301
HurbUS$149
Hotels.comUS$143
Expedia.comUS$143
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 May 2020

I called told receptionist I was coming into town to have surgery and was there a discount. Floyd was a gem (until when I was leaving). I arrived on May 7. I was waiting for call form hospotal for time of arrival the next am to pre op. No call came. I dialed O thinking that would get me to front desk. I got message youre not allowed to dial this number. I tried the hospital number. same message, Youre not allowed to dial this number.

Date of stay: May 2020
Reviewed 26 January 2020

I have called this place at least 5x and sent 1 email and still no response. All I wanted to do was make a reservation. I was told there was a special rate for the Philly Women's Triathlon and had to speak to a manager. I was transferred and nothing, I was given an email and nothing. I called again last week and was assured that the person Arthur would call me back the same day and NOTHING!!!! Clearly you do not want any business!!! Unbelieveable!!! DO NOT STAY THERE!!!!!

Date of stay: January 2020
Reviewed 24 November 2019

when deciding to book this room, make sure you don't get the lower level, which the rooms are like dungeons or on their main level. We heard EVERYTHING being reception is right there along with elevator. Not only that, it's right next to the restaurant next door so we heard EVERYTHING from there as well as cooking smell.
We had to leave early in the morning because we couldn't get any sleep.
Also, we went in a couple of hours past regular check in time and they still don't have rooms clean fast enough. no offer of anything to compensate for our wait. the manager, Arthur was there and didn't do anything or care enough to do anything about it. Of course we found hair on our bed and mold in the bathroom, what else would you expect. the rooms are small

Date of stay: November 2019
Reviewed 11 October 2019 via mobile

Hotel was pretty decent, the staff was somewhat friendly. The dayshift manager more so than anyone. It’s strategically located in Chinatown which didn’t bother me however Chinatown itself is a very dirty place. It’s in a area they are reviving this neighborhood. They could spend some money & Remove the nasty carpet thats in the hotel and replace it with solid surface would be great upgrade and a lot of other hotels are doing today. Price of the room with the price of $170 a night, for the location and the price I would really like to see them clean up the hotel.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 4 August 2019 via mobile

Oh dear lord! All I can say. Just a place to sleep that’s it. In fact during our stay we were told there was a couch in our room, there wasn’t was just a chair. Second, look lord like the cleared out Janitors closet to put a bed and a chair. To top it off our room was next to Chinese restaurants so every night we sleepy and woke up to smell of grease and Chinese food. This location I would not recommend.

Date of stay: July 2019