“Not again”

Add it.
Rogues Gallery Bar
Ranked #1,422 of 4,611 Restaurants in Philadelphia
Reviewed 14 August 2015 via mobile

I used to go here about once a week. But, the service has finally broken me. Way too long to get lunch, and last time in the waitress screwed my bill up by about 8 bucks. When I pointed it out to her she did nothing to fix it, like oh well. I will never go back.

Reviewed 18 July 2014

Nice location, friendly staffs, good food and cosy ambience! What more to ask for a nice evening. Only thing is, it might not be place for vegetarians to hang out.

Reviewed 4 June 2014

This place is true to it's name and is a great asset to a weary traveler looking for a great meal in a cool atmosphere right around the corner. The food here is excellent, I would recommend a strong consideration of the special menu. I've been here a few times and have been wowed by the specials. Presentation is great and the taste is hearty. The beer selection is awesome with a dozen taps or so half of which change seasonally. The bartenders are very knowledgeable about the beers and can whip up some pretty excellent cocktails if that's your thing. Atmosphere is usually darker and mysterious making it great for hiding out for an inconspicuous meal.