“Pretty good breakfast for the money”
Review of Sandy's Lunch

Sandy's Lunch
Ranked #2,227 of 4,522 Restaurants in Philadelphia
Reviewed 22 October 2017

We have eaten both breakfast and lunch here and while I would not recommend it for lunch, it is a pretty good breakfast for the money. The people are very nice and helpful and the eggs and bacon were cooked as we asked. Good place to keep it simple.

Reviewed 21 August 2016

We went ther for breakfast. All four of us enjoyed our meal. The restaurant was immaculately clean. The service was friendly and efficient. The food was excellent. Would definitely go back.

Reviewed 13 August 2016

I can't say enough about this place. Every time we go, we laugh at the people standing outside Honey's Sit and Eat waiting for an ok brunch when the best mom and pop breakfast is a stone's throw away. The family who owns this magical little corner spot make it even better. Wonderful Greek atmosphere and inspired dishes by Athenians who know how to make you feel welcome.

Reviewed 14 May 2016

This is the real deal. A neighborhood diner that delivers real food at surprisingly low prices. Carol and I both had the #5 breakfast special: 2 eggs, choice of meat, juice, coffee home fries and toast, for $7.50. You can't beat that. Sandy's is an unassuming restaurant packed into a corner row house. It is hard to imagine how so many seats and diners, along with the kitchen, can fit here.

Carol chose the bacon, which was perfectly crisp and tasty. I chose the scrapple, which is, well, scrapple after all. It was crisp on the outside and soft on the inside, just as it should be. It was also a rare treat to have real potatoes. So many places now deep fry some frozen cubes and call it home fries. They were delicious.

Stella, the current owner, was attentive and friendly, not diminished at all by the fact that she was extremely busy.

In this area, I see no reason to go anywhere else for breakfast. I hope we will have the chance on our short visit to try lunch.

Reviewed 24 May 2015 via mobile

My wife,& I have eaten at Sandy's numerous times.The service is friendly,laid back,and the vibe is relaxed.The food is AWESOME!!! It is well prepared,& consistently delivers!The staff are friendly,& welcoming.If your looking for exceptional food at a reasonable price,we suggest that you stop in.Tell your family,& friends...Sandy's is a great place with exceptional food We will be patronizing Sandy's tomorrow,see you there.