“So good”

Ranked #36 of 5,113 Restaurants in Philadelphia
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: City Centre East
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Words can't even describe how good this place is. But since I need to get to 100 characters, I'll say run don't walk to this place. Order the breakfast with the pancakes and you'll be happy.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 31 October 2018

Every time I come to Philly I have to have breakfast here. It is convenient as it is in the Reading Terminal Market and food is plentiful, fast and cheap! Don't miss the scrapple, porky and delicious. They make your eggs exactly the way you want them and the prices are reasonable. This is a real Dutch Treat!!

Reviewed 21 October 2018

The Dutch Eating Place is my go to get a quick breakfast and lunch spot in the Reading Terminal. I have taken my out of town visitors there often, when the night before activities make me lazy and not willing to cook. The Dutch Eating Place is Amish home cooked, comfort food for everyone. They prepare to order and the servers are on point, as well as very friendly. You might have to wait on line if you go on a Friday or Saturday, so be prepared, but so worth it. Blueberry pancakes with crispy turkey bacon with fresh squeezed orange juice is my staple meal. Oh, their home fries!

Reviewed 7 October 2018

This was the best ice cream I've had in a long time in the U.S. Rich and creamy. The service was very fast. Manager Brad was super nice.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 6 October 2018

My Uber driver said I couldn't visit Philly without having breakfast here. He was right! Prices were great, services was fantastic, and the food was amazing. I actually went twice during my 4 day visit. I got blueberry pancakes both times because they were that good. The turkey bacon was fine but the sausage was much better!