“Just ok- average meal”

Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Manayunk
Cross street: Main St.
Transit: Two blocks from the R6 train. One block from the 61 and 35 bus.
Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

Most of the outdoor seats were in the sun, so we opted to sit inside. We all agreed to go Tapas and order a bunch of apps. Foods were good, nothing above average. Except the Cheese board. It was really good. The menu is somewhat limited. We went for lunch but I got the feeling due to the menu they it’s a popular place for brunch. I didn’t see anyone order it, but they had a make your own concoction-Bloody Mary bar setup. (Maybe next time we will go for brunch.)

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 27 September 2018

Chose Bourbon Blue to celebrate my wedding anniversary. Always a good vibe, ate outside this particular day. Was seated within minutes of walking in. Had my "usual" pan fried tilapia meal and the chef let me hack the menu for dessert. I love the candied pecans they serve with my entree and had the peanuts that come with my brownie dessert replaced with them. Excellent service and food. One of my top 3 spots in Manayunk

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 8 August 2018

We walked over from our B&B and enjoyed a delightful dinner outside on their deck overlooking the water. I had the best salad ever: blackened beef filet tips on lettuce with balsamic lemon dressing. YUM

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

Stopped here for dinner on the recommendation of a local and was mot disappointed. I had a "small plate" of shrimp and grits, which was the perfect portion for dinner (didn't want to take leftovers back to the hotel). My husband had risotto with shrimp, which he also enjoyed. They had a decent kids menu. There were many things on the drink menu I would have liked to try. The service was quick and very attentive.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

I went with about 20 of my family members after a wedding rehearsal and it was cool. Good atmosphere, good drinks and great food. Enjoyed their happy hour menu specials and selection of food. The cheeses teak rolls were delicious. Will definitely go again and take my husband.

Date of visit: September 2017