“Good food and service”

Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Manayunk
Cross street: Main St.
Transit: Two blocks from the R6 train. One block from the 61 and 35 bus.
Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

Stopped here for dinner on the recommendation of a local and was mot disappointed. I had a "small plate" of shrimp and grits, which was the perfect portion for dinner (didn't want to take leftovers back to the hotel). My husband had risotto with shrimp, which he also enjoyed. They had a decent kids menu. There were many things on the drink menu I would have liked to try. The service was quick and very attentive.

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

I went with about 20 of my family members after a wedding rehearsal and it was cool. Good atmosphere, good drinks and great food. Enjoyed their happy hour menu specials and selection of food. The cheeses teak rolls were delicious. Will definitely go again and take my husband.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 8 January 2018

On Sunday nights Tim Williams plays acoustic hits quite well. The food was pretty good, not quite as spicy as I anticipated. I had the tilapia, which was perfectly cooked, if a bit on the bland side. The sweet potato hash was terrific. My daughter had the filet tip sandwich which was the talk of the table. Tender beef tips that were both slightly spicy and slightly sweet. Terrific!

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 27 November 2017 via mobile

Small bar with a great ambiance, I believe it was a water mill before. There is live music and the people are mostly young adults. Really good if you are looking for a couple of drinks in a cool environment.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

My wife and I were not impressed at all. The food and the service was mediocre at best. We're quite familiar with and fond of Cajun food. Don't bother, it's not worth the price. The food was a little bland.........

Date of visit: November 2017