“My first Philly Cheesesteak and did not disappoint!”
Review of Miller's Twist

Miller's Twist
Ranked #2 of 163 Bakeries in Philadelphia
Reviewed 17 December 2017

I met a couple on my first night in Philly and told them all I wanted was a great Philly Cheesesteak. They told me about Miller's Twist in Reading Terminal and the next day I got a cheesesteak wrapped in a homemade soft pretzel! It was amazing. I tried other cheesesteaks during my visit, but nothing compared. I had one more for the road as I headed back to the airport to go home. I will definitely be back on my next visit.

Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

Soft pretzels and hot dogs... can life get any better? I am a big fan of both and the pretzel cheese dog was better than any you find at a mall. The cheese rolled in with the pretzel and melty was the most amazing taste. The pretzels are golden delicious and oh my word the best deal in the city! Such good prices!

Reviewed 16 October 2017

Needed a quick snack and this place hit the spot. Both the pretzels and cinnamon/sugar stick were great.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

The line moves quickly. I was there during lunch time when a convention was just let out . I had a hotdog pretzel and a lemonade . It was so worth the wait . It's best to eat the pretzels when they're warm .

Reviewed 9 October 2017

I have to smile at the reviews- I get to Reading Terminal about 4 or 5 times a year and have tried Miller's Twists several times
They make very good pretzels in the Pennsylvania Dutch style
However, there are a number of places in Lancaster County- Countryside Road Stand, Immergut, the stand at Weavers store in Fivepointville, or the pretzels sold at almost any mudsale, that are just as good, and of course, less expensive.

They only strand out in comparison to the standard, more doughy less buttery, Philadelphia style pretzel, and in comparison to Auntie Annes- which is a mass produced version of the Pennsylvania Dutch style (Anne Beiler grew up Amish and her company is still headquartered in Lancaster)