“Always Top-Notch”

Yanako
Ranked #846 of 4,484 Restaurants in Philadelphia
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 3 May 2017

The food is always top notch here! Every single sushi choice is amazing and there are always interesting specials like the beef sushi appetizer! The service is equally exceptional. It's BYOB and definitely a gem of Manayunk.

Reviewed 23 December 2016 via mobile

We tried here for dinner on a Thursday night, mostly because we wanted something different. We were treated to a great atmosphere, fantastic service, and a flawless meal.

I started with a Philadelphia roll, which provided 6 big pieces of sushi with a very good wasabi, that was not overly spicy, and a ginger that was a little assertive for me (it was not the fault of the ginger...I usually don't like ginger with my sushi).

My entree consisted of a crusted chicken breast that was perfectly crusted, not overly thick or soggy. It was provided with two sauces, one sweet and the other savory. I enjoyed using both.

The experience was amazing and we hope to return soon. The atmosphere was great, very good vibe. The service was outstanding. Just a great all around experience for when you want something different.

Reviewed 26 November 2016

Passed by this restaurant during lunch. Went in 'cause we're craving for Japanese food.

Lunch was around $15-18.

Service was slow despite there wasn't many customers.

Food was decent.

A good choice for Japanese food in the area.

Reviewed 17 November 2016 via mobile

Great place for dinner in Manayunk. We ordered the gyoza and multiple rolls. It was very clear that they use high quality ingredients here. Great atmosphere, nice interior and enjoyable dining experience. Would definitely return.

Reviewed 3 December 2015 via mobile

I was very pleasantly surprised with this little Thai place. The atmosphere was very serene, the staff extremely attentive, and the food was delicious and authentic. My co-worker found the food a little too spicey, but I thought it was perfect! I would encourage you to try this wonderful little restaurant!