“Bring an appetite”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 3rd St.
Transit: PATCO & SEPTA primary location 8th and Market Street with access to New Jersey, Market-Frankford Line and Broad Street Subway. SEPTA bus 21 runs east and west via Chestnut Street & Walnut Street for local travelers as well.
Reviewed 9 July 2018

Best burgers in the city. I always plan to try something different but get the burger every time. Nice place and close to historic attractions.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

Limited menu. Overpriced for the quality and the variety. One of the waitresses was rushing us and just recommending the first item on the menu to get us to order so she can move the next table although the place was not crowded. We ordered what she recommended and was terrible. We left half of the food and we didn’t even want to take it with us. Would never come back.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 3 May 2016

The restaurant is located in the old part of Philadelphia and has a nice atmosphere. The menu has mostly Italian items. I was there for an early lunch right around 11 a.m. I ordered the lasagna which was good but could have been hotter. No bread was served with the meal so I had to ask for it. Then when the bread was brought, no butter was brought with it so I had to ask for it. The bread was excellent! However, there was a smell of cleaning materials, such as lysol or bleach, that, while not overwhelming certainly did not make the meal enjoyable.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed 12 April 2016

Before catching a movie in Olde City my bestie and I wanted to get a bite to eat. We stumbled across Barra. It was the best decision we made all day. Their happy hour menu and drink specials are great!

I think the deal of the day was their 12" Margherita Pie for $5.00. You an eat this in or take it to go. Can you say delish???

Long story short, I've been back twice since then (lol).

Date of visit: March 2016
1  Thank rembert72
Reviewed 21 February 2016 via mobile

This place was wonderful. My husband and I visited Philly and I wanted some good Italian food. I Stopped in the 711 and asked if anyone knew of a good Italian Restaurant this gentleman said follow me I work at one. My husband and I followed him. So glad we did. We had the meatball appetizer then they brought us bread with balsamic and oil to dip we ordered lasagna and the burger wrapped in pizza dough. Oh my goodness every bite of everything was awesome. The manager Elizabeth was a delight she was very knowledgeable about alot of things. I am so glad we met that gentleman at 711 this is a big shout out to him!#

Date of visit: February 2016