Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$195
PricelineUS$195
Hotels.comUS$195
travelup.comUS$253
TripadvisorUS$195
Lol.travelUS$306
3,603 results
All reviews the red owl tavern independence hall rooftop bar liberty bell alice in wonderland wine hour old city park view across the street soaking tub complimentary wine corner suite beautiful hotel wedding weekend historical sites historic district valet parking
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 March 2021 via mobile

We decided due to COVID-19 to keep our vacation/birthday celebration nearby so we drove from Washington DC to Philadelphia. In making the reservations, we spoke with Omar Grant who was wonderful, friendly and customer service oriented. He helped us select a amazing room (Corner King Spa room). Also Omar worked with us when we decided to come up a day early on the cost of the room. Once we arrived, the front desk staff Davita and Amir We’re friendly and very helpful. Our room was beautiful with an amazing view. A big shout to Roshid Milledge (concierge) who provided exceptional, professional, customer service. He helped with finesse set up housekeeping services during our time to address an issue. Also he worked with me to pull off an extra birthday surprise for my fiancé . He Provided a very cool swag bag with fun things inside from waters, chips, teddy bear, some chocolates and more. He went out of his way to make us feel welcomed. Both my fiancé and I appreciated his kindness and can do approach . He truly goes above and beyond in customer service.

The only delta I will say that was a challenge the whole visit is parking. I can’t wait till valet opens up. We definitely will be back it was a wonderful experience.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 February 2021 via mobile

Hotel staff went above and beyond to help us feel at home. Each interaction was personalized and memorable. Excellent service. Hotel decor is amazing. Every wall, fixture, and adornment gives art gallery feels. Beautiful view of the city.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 25 February 2021

Myself and my daughter came For my birthday Feb. 17th, 2021. We were greeted by Abigail and helped with precision from the moment we arrived. We were snowed in for an extra day and needed to switch rooms. Aurel was amazing through the transition all the way until we left. All staff was extremely polite to myself and my daughter. I have recommended them to family and friends since my return home. The "artmosphere" was so beautiful. Everywhere you looked their was something exciting to see!

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 24 February 2021

Although we are Philly residents, we decided to book a night at the Monaco to celebrate the 15th anniversary. Upon learning it was a special celebration, Roshid went out of his way to make our stay special. Although the hotel is great, in a fantastic location, and the room was wonderful, including the fantastic soaking tub, it was Roshid's warmth and kindness that truly made the stay special. We truly loved our stay and plan to return for our next special getaway.

Room tip: Suite with a soaking tub is fantastic
Reviewed 21 February 2021

My husband and I stayed at the Monaco hotel this weekend for our anniversary, but we will not be coming back, when we first arrived our reservation was messed up and they had to redo the whole reservation which took about a half hour. Then we used the parking garage they recommended, which you get a voucher to be able to leave and come back and not have to pay the two times left the parking garage they did not work and had to call the guy that owns the garage to let us out. My husband and I reserved the king spa room for the big soaking tub and when we went to go use the tub there was not hot water! My husband had to go downstairs to reception and they told us that we had to run the hot water in the sink for about 10 minutes to get the hot water to work. For all of the aggravation and the money we spent on our he room will not be staying there again

Trip type: Travelled as a couple