Lowest prices for your stay
Westin.com
US$187
US$188
US$186
TripadvisorUS$186
Travelocity
PricelineUS$187
All reviews liberty place front desk rittenhouse square huge tv room service beautiful room center city hotel is beautiful valet parking fitness center concierge lobby elevator sensor platinum anthony refrigerator
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 September 2020

We love the Westin and this was a beautiful place to stay in a great location. Definitely within walking distance to many of the attractions. Of course the heavenly bed and shower were amazing as well!

Date of stay: September 2020
2  Thank 189lanah
Jen Paro, General Manager at The Westin Philadelphia, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2020

We are lucky to be located so near to Rittenhouse Square, Liberty Place Shoppes and many excellent restaurants. Thank you for sharing your experience!

Reviewed 26 August 2020 via mobile

Stayed at the Westin Philadelphia after a visit to Hersheypark. Check in was smooth and quick. Elevators were aged and resembled Disney’s Tower of Terror elevators. Room was nice, bed was comfy, and the shower was amazing. Only room issue is the paint covering up previous water damage and mold is peeling revealing the damage and mold.

Also hotel held $150 for incidentals. mini bar is empty and locked and the hotels dining options are closed , what am I going to spend $150 on?

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank kp7j4x

Thank you for the feedback kp7j4x, we appreciate your thoughts

Reviewed 21 February 2020

Yes, the Westin is under renovation as it is the Winter Season when most hotels do their updating. However, we were upgraded to a suite as work is only done during work hours Mon-Friday. Once there, the employees take car of you! Kaci, the doorman, knows and helps with everything! Need to know where to eat, drink, walk, visit....ask Kaci. Early ride to the airport, DONE! If it is one of those nights and you need a drink before bed, see Bernie is the bar. Helpful, knowledgeable and attentive when necessary. This is our tenth trip to the City, the Staff here made a chilly weekend, great!

Room tip: if You are a Marriott Bonvoy member; ask for an upgrade if available
Date of stay: February 2020

Thank you for the rave review, we are nothing without our team members and Kaci is fantastic!

Reviewed 21 February 2020 via mobile

Right now, not the best hotel, but not the worst either. Installations are ok, and yes, is very true, there is a major construction going on. The room was very clean; only one concern; i opened a pack of M&Ms and it was expired, i called the operator, report the incident and they told me that they were going to pick up the package. Waited for 45 mins and nothing. I went to lobby with the M&Ms, explained the situation, and they told that since I opened, i will get charged. You can imagine my face when i heard that. They spoke with the manager and they told me that will remove the charge from my bill...let’s see. Bottom line; find better options and please avoid this place. I walk around and there’s more hotels. DO I RECOMMEND THIS PLACE: NO.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank andressantanamd
Reviewed 17 February 2020

BEWARE POOR SERVICE: I have contacted the Westin Philadelphia twice within 48 hours regarding 2 extraneous “refreshment center” charges on my bill; I left 2 messages, and my call has not been returned. Upon check out, no staff asked about my stay, offered to show me my bill, and the valet was so rude.

THE HOTEL IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION, and unlike most Marriott hotels, this is not indicated on the reservation information.

This Westin is not worthy of a 4 star rating, regardless of the construction that’s ongoing, for the following reasons
- the requests I made for “additional items” via the Marriott app were not completed by the hotel staff. I phoned upon arrival to make the requests again, and when the staff arrived, they forget 1/3rd of my requests.
- the room was not supplied with normal supplies, including but not limited to slippers, cotton swab-cotton ball-nail file kit, enough toiletries and towels for 2 people, which is what my reservation was for.
- the previous guest left personal items in the minibar (milk) and it had gone off.
- there was heavy construction above us before 10am each weekend day. We know other guest were bothered because when we called service express, they said other guests had also called about the disturbance.
- water and complimentary coffee were not (sufficiently) stocked, either ran out before 4pm each day or was not stocked at all.
These are basic features of a 4 star hotel, and the Westin is preferred by customers because we expect these features, supplies, compliments.
- the room service was appalling! The club sandwich and au jus arrived cold and soggy (bread), and the cheesecake had been in the refrigerator so long that the crust went soft when it was supposed to be crunchy cookie.
-the room was falling apart - handles off dressers, door stops hanging off, rust in bathroom, etc

I love Westins, but this one is not worth your time or money. There are plenty of nice hotels in the area. IHG is offering 15% of stays, including the Kimpton very near the Westin Philadelphia, for stays through April 30, 2020. I suggest that instead, even if you love Westin. They are going downhill since being purchased by Marriott.

1  Thank LWJW2020