All reviews airport shuttle philadelphia airport an early flight park and fly free shuttle short stay desk staff refrigerator
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

Stayed for one night while in transit. The shuttle bus took a really long time, we had to call several times.
Check in was quick and ok. Had dinner at the hotel restaurant; staff were pleasant, food was ok but quite expensive (the Salmon in particular).

The room wasn't very pleasant, definitely needs updating. We left too early for breakfast (extra cost) no snacks etc available ( although there was teas/ coffee)
Really not worth the money.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Eric J, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Philadelphia Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2018

Thank you Barbara for the feedback. I do apologize that your stay wasn't as expected. We do hope that you will give us another chance in the future

Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

From the second we walked in, until checkout, it was truly a great experience.
This was our 11th and final hotel stay on a 2 1/2 week trip through New England and surrounding area. We checked in with a super sweet lady named Selena. She was friendly right off the bat and got us right into our room. The room was clean, large for a family of 4 and had a great view.
Beds were very comfortable and bathroom was spacious enough.
We had breakfast our first morning and it was impressive for 13.99. Aside from the buffet, you could order eggs your way, pancakes and or waffles. After a long day exploring, we decided to sit at the bar that evening. Donnie was our bartender and he was wonderful. We had a great time talking with him and other guests that came and went. He kept us all entertained and very attentive to every guest. He represented the hotel in a great way.
The hotel is walking distance from everything you could want to do in the city. It’s a safe location and I would definitely book again if we go back to Philly!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Eric J, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Philadelphia Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2018

Warm regards
eric Jolikko

Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

It looks like an old hotel that has been updated. Rooms are very clean and updated. Close to the airport and surrounded by other hotels. Beds were comfortable. We only stayed overnight and didn’t take advantage of the restaurant. Def recommend if you need a PHL airport hotel.

Stayed: August 2018
Eric J, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Philadelphia Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2018

Have a great rest of the summer

Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

We needed a quick stop for a concert. I am an SPG Gold member and have been for years. This place was inexpensive and fit the bill. The staff is friendly. Rooms were clean. Parking is tough. Sheraton has 3 hotels on this site and parking is tough. We basically parked in a non site. Also if you are looking for late-night food ... there’s is not much to choose from.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Eric J, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Philadelphia Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2018

Thank you Eddie for the review. We hope you enjoyed the concert

Reviewed 24 July 2018

I had the most amazing weekend in Philadelphia and I owe it to my amazing front desk staff Bria & Destiny!!!!! These ladies went above and beyond to make my stay enjoyable and meet every need I had while I was there. They were personable and welcoming even before I ever needed assistance. Thank you ladies and the rest of your team for raising the bar in customer service. I will definately look for you when I am back in town!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Eric J, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Philadelphia Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2018

Thank you for the awesome feedback and acknowledgement of the staff. it is very much apprecieated!