All reviews philadelphia airport airport shuttle an early flight free shuttle park and fly short stay check in was a breeze desk staff center city destiny refrigerator
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

Stayed for one night while in transit. The shuttle bus took a really long time, we had to call several times.
Check in was quick and ok. Had dinner at the hotel restaurant; staff were pleasant, food was ok but quite expensive (the Salmon in particular).

The room wasn't very pleasant, definitely needs updating. We left too early for breakfast (extra cost) no snacks etc available ( although there was teas/ coffee)
Really not worth the money.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Eric J, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Philadelphia Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2018

Thank you Barbara for the feedback. I do apologize that your stay wasn't as expected. We do hope that you will give us another chance in the future

Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

It looks like an old hotel that has been updated. Rooms are very clean and updated. Close to the airport and surrounded by other hotels. Beds were comfortable. We only stayed overnight and didn’t take advantage of the restaurant. Def recommend if you need a PHL airport hotel.

Date of stay: August 2018
Eric J, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Philadelphia Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2018

Have a great rest of the summer

Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

We needed a quick stop for a concert. I am an SPG Gold member and have been for years. This place was inexpensive and fit the bill. The staff is friendly. Rooms were clean. Parking is tough. Sheraton has 3 hotels on this site and parking is tough. We basically parked in a non site. Also if you are looking for late-night food ... there’s is not much to choose from.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Eric J, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Philadelphia Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2018

Thank you Eddie for the review. We hope you enjoyed the concert

Reviewed 24 July 2018

I had the most amazing weekend in Philadelphia and I owe it to my amazing front desk staff Bria & Destiny!!!!! These ladies went above and beyond to make my stay enjoyable and meet every need I had while I was there. They were personable and welcoming even before I ever needed assistance. Thank you ladies and the rest of your team for raising the bar in customer service. I will definately look for you when I am back in town!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Eric J, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Philadelphia Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2018

Thank you for the awesome feedback and acknowledgement of the staff. it is very much apprecieated!

Reviewed 21 July 2018

It is a decent hotel for flying out of the Philadelphia Airport. I started staying here a few years back when you could do it for 100., and park for the week, now it is a lot more expensive and just an OK hotel. No restaurant on site, but 24 hour shuttle and up to 10 days of parking. I will be looking around for other options for next time.

Date of stay: July 2018
Eric J, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Philadelphia Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2018

Thank you for the feedback. In the future I would recommend asking / booking the rates that include parking. In addition, there is a full service restaurant on site available for break fast 6a - 10a daily and dinner 5p - 11p daily. There is also a bar available 5p - 12a daily as well. I apologize if you missed these outlets during your stay