Lowest prices for your stay
US$114
Free cancellation until 02/05/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$114
PricelineUS$127
Hotels.comUS$114
StayForLongUS$145
4,095 results
All reviews filtered water great location front desk free snacks liberty place rooms are small center city chestnut street coffee machine rittenhouse square central location within walking distance business trip lobby area across the street bed was comfortable checking in
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 January 2021

Beautiful hotel, with professional exceptional service, despite COVID restrictions.( ie.no restaurant servie or room service ) . i loved the beauty and coziness of the lobby. I even did a mediation at 630 am all alone with my Yoga community. I was disappointed with the size of bed, that was not looking like a queen sized bed, nor feeling like it. The pilows were awful, hard not soft and small. The staff was awesome very professional and ready and willing to assist and please.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Anthony McDonald, General Manager at Club Quarters Hotel in Philadelphia, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2021

Hello abouldensfitness,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. Your feedback is essential in our effort to improve our service standards. I am thankful for the kind words about our staff. And, I apologize that the pillows were not to your comfort. For your next stay, we can bring you a few extra pillows and hopefully you can find one or two that's comfy. Please feel free to contact me directly with any other comments or concerns you may have and it will be my pleasure to assist you.

Reviewed 16 January 2021

Bad clientele. The place smelled ok marijuana and seemed to have ladies of the evening in and out. We encountered a naked man in the hallway trying to open doors . Bathroom was not stocked properly and cleaning was poor

1  Thank ericpoole6

Hello Ericpoole6,
Thank you for the review of Club Quarters Rittenhouse. I am sorry to hear that we did not meet your expectations. Please contact me directly with the details of your stay so I can further assist.

Reviewed 10 January 2021

This is our go-to hotel and we've stayed here numerous times over the past five years or so. The location in Center City is fantastic and the rooms are quiet. Nice lobby with free coffee (but not during Covid of course).

Unfortunately, over the past year or so, we've noticed that CQ in Phila has changed and its standards are slipping. The last time we stayed, the sheets on our bed were noticeably dirty and full of hair. They gave us new ones, but it wasn’t an ideal start to our stay.

Then during our recent stay, for which we paid $80/night + tax, we were given a small room and noticed that there was only one chair in it. My spouse and I had gotten takeout for dinner and had to eat in the room because of Covid, so I called down and asked if a 2nd chair could be brought to the room. I was told that the front desk would check into it. Five minutes passed and no call back. Called again, and told the same thing. Another five minutes — by now my wife is just sitting on the floor and eating — and again told they are checking into it. The next time I called I was told — no joke — “there’s a fight going on in the lobby” and they couldn’t help me right now. I later learned that there was a domestic violence dispute in the lobby.

Needless to say, this is not quite the experience I expected at a Club Quarters. When I spoke to a manager about it the next day, she was somewhat apologetic about the chair issue, but also said huffily: “it’s not our fault there was a fight.” She also said that “our clientele has changed,” which I guess is true. It seems that CQ is working with a skeleton crew, and I empathize with frontline workers, but I expected a little better customer service from a manager. Eventually I was offered a $15 discount off the stay, which I’ve yet to receive, actually: my card was charged for the usual rate, though maybe a refund is on the way.

Bottom line: I like CQ Phila for its awesome location and reasonable rates, but it’s hard for me to see it as anything close to a luxury hotel experience. It feels more like a run-of-the-mill hotel in a great location.

Reviewed 4 January 2021

I was visiting philly to see some family and wanted to stay in a hotel to keep my distance from everyone. The location was perfect and check in and out was easy and efficient. Bed was super comfy and there was hand sanitizer available at multiple locations throughout the hotel. Great value for price.

Date of stay: December 2020
Anthony McDonald, General Manager at Club Quarters Hotel in Philadelphia, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2021

Hello JGF713,
Thank you for the review of Club Quarters Rittenhouse. We're pleased to hear that you enjoyed the services and amenities we offer. Looking forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to Philadelphia.

Reviewed 26 December 2020

at 1st i was reluctant to stay at the club quarters im from nyc ive seen some hotels that cover up good when i tell you the clubs quarters bed are so comfy as soon i i get in my room i go rite 2 bed the pillows are so relaxing and fluffy the bathrooms are fresh and clean the micorowave works no hinges every chance i get i book a room

Date of stay: December 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Anthony McDonald, General Manager at Club Quarters Hotel in Philadelphia, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2020

Hello Andrea,