2 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$206
Hilton.comUS$243
Hotels.comUS$205
PricelineUS$206
Orbitz.comUS$205
Trip.comUS$327
All reviews federal donuts filtered water donut shop complimentary bikes east market nespresso machine gorgeous hotel reading terminal market restaurants and shopping every staff member city of brotherly love within walking distance a wonderful stay front desk location was perfect comfortable beds minute walk
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 January 2021

My best friend and I arrived Friday night looking forward to our staycation at the Canopy hotel. We were greeted at the front desk by Davoni who went above and beyond from that moment until we checked out to make our experience comfortable and fun. Each and every staff member throughout our stay was quick to help us with anything we needed, which really made a difference to us and made us feel like we were at home. Everything was very clean and modern. The little details were what really impressed us. For example, our room had the most adorable bluetooth speaker in the shape of a boombox where we were easily able to connect our cell phones to play music while getting ready. The hotel decor was very trendy which made for some fun Instagram photos for us! The breakfast we enjoyed at the Wayword was another highlight of our stay. I had a great mimosa and my friend still won't stop talking about the bloody mary she had...she's obsessed with it and said she will be back soon for another...or two! We also really enjoyed the potatoes that we got on the side with our omelets. Just when we thought the Canopy couldn't get better, we decided to check out the downstairs area...the gym was so impressive - Pelotons included! The gym was extremely clean and had fresh towels waiting for after our workouts. We look forward to having dinner at the Wayward on our next staycation along with trying out the fire pits! 10/10 recommend the Canopy!

Date of stay: January 2021
John Fricke, General Manager at Canopy by Hilton Philadelphia Center City, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2021

Thank you for taking the time to rate and review your recent stay with us at Canopy by Hilton Philadelphia Center City, hellogabrielle! We're glad that you thoroughly enjoyed your time here and also at our in-house signature restaurant, The Wayward! We look forward to welcoming you back again soon on a future visit to Philadelphia!

Reviewed 9 January 2021

I only spent one night here but wow was I impressed. This hotel is gorgeous from the rooms to the lobby, restaurant area, common areas, etc. Lovely historic building in a very central location in the center of Philadelphia, the hotel recently opened and is part of the Hilton brand which is nice. Staff are friendly, especially in the restaurant (bartender--very cute--yeah!) although unfortunately indoor dining was currently not permitted due to local Covid-restrictions. I loved the bathroom in particular--good quality towels (which is a must for me), VERY comfortable bed, nice Greek-brand toiletries, etc. And just as importantly, the room and the whole hotel seemed immaculately clean. I know that this isn't always the case with hotels even during the pandemic because I had spent the night at a nearby hotel recently and it was sort of the opposite. So cheers to this hotel--I look forward to coming back again!

Date of stay: January 2021
2  Thank matthewr613
John Fricke, General Manager at Canopy by Hilton Philadelphia Center City, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2021

Hi Matthewr613,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent experience at Canopy by Hilton Phildelphia Center City! I’m glad you enjoyed all of the amenities and services that our hotel and signature restaurant, The Wayward, has to offer and we look forward to welcoming you back again on a future stay!

Reviewed 14 December 2020

We stayed at Canopy Philly over the weekend and it was AMAZING!! I felt extremely safe, masks must be worn and before opening the hotel door our room was sealed shut. This way you know its been cleaned/sanitized, once you open the door the seal if broken so you know your the first one to enter after sanitation. The hotel decor is UNREAL, it reminded me of being back in London. I seriously want to move in! Aside from how gorgeous everything is, the staff was extremely friendly and helpful. If you are staying here be sure to eat at The Wayward restaurant connected to Canopy. Lots of delicious drinks and food. Will be back here sure!!

Room tip: City view was beautiful!
Date of stay: December 2020
John Fricke, General Manager at Canopy by Hilton Philadelphia Center City, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2021

Hello ashmf2817,

Thank you for taking the time to rate and review your recent experience at Canopy by Hilton Philadelphia Center City and The Wayward! I will be sure to share your comments with the team. I hope you will stay with us again on a future visit to Philadelphia!

Best Regards,

Reviewed 30 November 2020

This hotel was absolutely beautiful from the moment you walked in! The staff is extremely friendly and helpful too. I was worried about staying at a hotel during this time but all of the precautions Canopy took to make me feel safe were so great. They are apart of the Clean Stay Program so I loved how WE got to rip a seal before entering our room to know that it has not been touched since it has last been cleaned. The hotel is also in prime location to explore the city! We also had dinner at the hotel restaurant The Wayward and it was such a beautiful experience with delicious food. They even had a holiday cocktail truck with cozy lounge chairs under heaters! Felt so nice to be outdoors comfortably even though the weather was chilly! Would recommend over and over again!

Date of stay: November 2020
John Fricke, General Manager at Canopy by Hilton Philadelphia Center City, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2020

Hello 313jasminen,

Thank you for taking the time to rate and review your recent experience with us at Canopy by Hilton Philadelphia Center City and The Wayward. We take great pride in providing a safe, clean environment for both our guests and team of enthusiasts and I'm glad you took notice! I hope your will come back and visit us again on a future visit to Center City Philadelphia!

Positively yours!

Reviewed 28 November 2020

I can't say enough good things. The hotel was so clean! As soon as you walked in you can smell the fresh cleans scent even through your mask! I had two amazing nights full of rest and relaxation. In terms of COVID precautions and social distancing, everything was spot on and I had no complaints! Great service and I highly recommend. Can't wait to return.

Date of stay: November 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Hello JenypherCruzM,

Thank you for taking the time to rate and review your recent experience at Canopy by Hilton Philadelphia Center City! I'm glad that you enjoyed your time at our brand new hotel and took notice of the procedures we have in place to ensure a safe travel environment even during this COVID pandemic period. The health and safety of our guests and team of enthusiasts are a very top priority. We look forward to welcoming you back on a return visit to Philadelphia!

Positively yours,