Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
LeMeridien.comUS$175
FindHotelUS$173
Hotels.comUS$173
PricelineUS$173
Expedia.comUS$173
eDreamsUS$173
1,832 results
All reviews city hall love park convention center valet parking lobby bar front desk staff valet service reading terminal market liberty bell ymca amuse starwood atrium elevator block arch properties
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 January 2020

Great location and great service. The hotel is right across the street from Love Park, just a block from Philadelphia Town Hal and down the street from the Convention Center.
The room was nice and clean. There were a few thing that weren’t perfect; the shower leaked and the pillows were flat.

Room tip: Pillows were flat and shower leaked.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
LPHGM, General Manager at Le Meridien Philadelphia, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2020

Dear Roha100,

Thank you so much for the great review. The team and I are thrilled that you enjoyed our great hotel and genuine service. I have to agree, we are centrally located and accessible to many Philadelphia Center City attractions. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you here with us again soon!

Reviewed 14 January 2020

This was My Husbae and I first time staying at this hotel and one word to describe this experience SPECTACULAR. From the time We arrived to the time we left the staff was nothing more than amazing even the house keeping Vivan,Cera,Marya, and Andrian was nothing but amazing and very helpful to my husband and I Vivan greeted me with a pleasant hello and great conversation, Cera checked me out with a great pleasant smile, Marya was able to help me with a small concern and Andrian and Vivan was able to tell me about the points and reward benefits for being a members with Marriott. It also was an Manger that works there I didn’t get her name but she was working late on the 27th of December when I checked in and she was amazing as well she was able to answer my question about an concern I had. My room was very clean and nice we LOVED the bed we actually will like to purchase a mattress ourselves and the housekeeping lady who cleaned our room the next day she was awesome as well. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK LE MERIDIEN PHILADELPHIA staff y’all made my stay even more pleasant

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear 459aliyahm,

Thank you very much for posting such a nice review about our wonderful hotel and team members. We are very proud of the caliber of staff members that we have working with us here at this amazing hotel. Thank you so much for telling the world about us and of course thank you for staying with us. We hope to see you here with us again in the near future.

Reviewed 13 January 2020

Excellent stay! The hotel was clean and elegant with a modern touch. The staff was attentive and helpful. I was only there for a short stay but would definitely book the Le Meridien again. The location is great for site seeing throughout Philly.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Jade918

Dear Jade918,

Thank you so much for the amazing review. My wonderful team and I are thrilled that you enjoyed our beautiful hotel. I have to agree, we have a great location which is fantastic for sightseeing throughout Philadelphia. Hope to see you here with us again in the future.

Reviewed 13 January 2020

Excellent experience! Amazing rooms, everything was clean and super organized, perfect breakfast, really close to the center of the city and turistic points! I will come back for sure! Congrats

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Raynne F,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor. The team and I are thrilled that you enjoyed our amazing hotel and awesome staff. Thank you and we hope to see you here again with us in the near future.

Reviewed 13 January 2020 via mobile

We were in the city for a concert and got a great room rate here so we decided to book it. The staff was pleasant and courteous in our limited interactions with them, they went out of their way to make sure I was recognized as a gold member and even provided a humidifier as I requested since hotels can be rather dry when sleeping. We had a spectacular view of City Hall, the room was a decent size and the bed was very comfortable though a little softer than I would normally prefer. If you are in the area I would definitely recommend the Le Meridian.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear mcarr726,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor and for being a Marriott Bonvoy gold member, we truly appreciate your loyalty to Marriott and our hotel. The team and I are glad that you enjoyed our staff interactions and of course our beautiful hotel with the amazing views of the city. We hope to see you here with us again in the near future.