Lowest prices for your stay
US$233
GardenInn.comUS$232
Hotels.comUS$233
FindHotelUS$251
2,526 results
All reviews reading terminal market great location across the street parking garage center city junior suite within walking distance liberty bell restaurant staff flower show top floor front desk staff independence hall mini fridge fitness center few blocks old city
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 March 2020

My husband and I stayed two nights at this hotel while attending the Philadelphia Flower Show. We booked through the Flower Show site, and received a great deal, which included tickets to the show, and free breakfast at the hotel. We arrived early, around 2 PM, and the room I'd selected and checked into online wasn't available. The woman at the reception desk checked into other available rooms, and gave us an upgrade to a junior suite. We were extremely pleased with the room, which had a very comfortable bed, sofa, two TV's and lots of room. Everything was very clean and well taken care of by the housekeeping staff. We had some traffic noise, in our 8th floor room, but that is to be expected in a city hotel. We weren't bothered at all by noise from other rooms or the corridor.

The location was perfect, just steps from the convention center, allowing us to go back and forth to relax in the hotel between times spent enjoying the flower show.

The breakfast in the hotel restaurant was very nice, lots of choices, including made to order omelets.

I can't say enough about how friendly and helpful the staff is at this hotel. From the reception desk clerk to housekeeping, and the restaurant staff, everyone helped to make our stay very pleasant. We would definitely return to the Hilton Garden Inn when in Philadelphia.

Date of stay: March 2020
1  Thank Libralady
DavidK_GM, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Philadelphia Center City, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2020

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay! We are strive to deliver a positive, memorable stay for all of our guests and are delighted that you enjoyed your time here. We hope to see you again in your future travels!

Reviewed 1 March 2020

Large rooms, close to when I was going for business, and close to highways. Excellent food for breakfast and dinner. The beds are soft and comfortable, and wifi is great, large TV, and great coffee in the lobby The staff was very helpful - local free shuttle available and on time

Room tip: Great coffee
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank ryan4748
DavidK_GM, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Philadelphia Center City, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2020

Reviewed 20 February 2020 via mobile

Check in was simple. Parking is easy. Costly but it’s city prices. Room was ok. Seems it was updated recently but definitely on the cheap. Our room overlooked the Readington Terminal. So while it’s a simple two second walk to get there the view isn’t the best. You can also hear the hum of the vents from the terminal so there’s a constant noise. Clearly good and bad to the hotel. Great location. But noisy and not the nicest. If you are going to be eating at the terminal more than once this hotel will work.

1  Thank barry88
DavidK_GM, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Philadelphia Center City, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2020

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your most recent stay. We strive to deliver a positive, memorable experience for all of our guests and I am truly sorry that we fell short of that goal during your stay. Your feedback is invaluable as it helps us in our continual efforts to improve and provide an excellent guest experience. Thank you again and we hope to have an opportunity to host you again the next time your travels bring you to Philadelphia.

Reviewed 13 February 2020

Excellent location within walking distance to stores and restaurants. Staff is top knotch and food is fabulous in the restaurant. Even with construction going on the staff provides excellent service and were ready to assist.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
DavidK_GM, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Philadelphia Center City, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2020

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent stay! We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your trip and will share your kind words with our staff!

Reviewed 9 February 2020

The hotel is under renovations, so expect a little disruption in the lobby.

The front office was super friendly and even granted me an early check-in. The hotel management constantly showed up and toured around in the lobby area, checking up with guests, which was really attentive.

The room was great. I would rather stay at a mid-tier property that renovated recently instead of those up-tier properties but torn down. Pretty much everything was brand new. The only complaint would be that the quality of renovations was not that good. The outlet was not fixed to the table, so once you pull your cable, it would move. Multiple dripped paints were on the wall. Anyway, it is still better than most of the Hilton Garden Inn in the US.

The breakfast tbh was not bad in terms of food quality. The server was good as well. The only thing was the omelet chef. I stayed there for a couple of days, and the chef always had a poker face at me. He was nice and friendly to other guests but whenever I approached and order, he would give me a hard time. Either ignoring my order or refused to speak to me. I honestly dont know why or maybe he was unintentional or just in a bad mood. But it was not the way I expected to start my day.

Anyway, the hotel is good and try to minimize your contact with the omelet chef if you could.

Date of stay: January 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank plzrm
DavidK_GM, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Philadelphia Center City, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2020

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your most recent stay. As we pride ourselves on delivering a positive, memorable experience for all of our guests, I am very sorry to hear that we fell short of that expectation during your stay. While I do not always enjoy the feedback we receive, it is imperative in our continual pursuit of providing a great guest experience. I would welcome the opportunity to discuss your experience further so that I may better address these opportunities. I can be reached at the hotel at 215-923-0100. Again, I am truly sorry that your experience did not meet your - or our - expectations. Thank you again for choosing the Hilton Garden Inn Philadelphia Center City and I hope to have an opportunity to serve you better in the future.