3,582 results
All reviewsrittenhouse squarechez colettejunior suiteturn down serviceroom servicevalet parkingcomfortable bedcenter cityvery nice hotelcentral locationlobby barfour seasonsfew blocksliberty belllanvinconciergelibertad
Reviewed 16 June 2018

Love this hotel. Great location. Superb staff. That said on this trip I was slightly disappointed by a few little things. The hairdryer in the room lacks power. The shower flooded and the usual gripe the noisy doors to every room slamming.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Angela B, General Manager at Sofitel Philadelphia, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Dear Theidco,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review of Sofitel Philadelphia! We love hearing the feedback from our guests. I am delighted you enjoyed the hotel, the staff and our location. I truly appreciate you bringing the hairdryer, shower and noise from neighbors to my attention. Please allow me to express my sincere apologies for these oversights, and rest assured we are taking the necessary steps to address them and ensure they do not occur going forward.

Thank you again and I hope to welcome you back to Sofitel Philadelphia!

Reviewed 12 June 2018

The BEST part of this hotel was the spectacular staff!!! But ADDITIONALLY the room, room SERVICE (which saved us after a long trip!) and overall assistance (super comfy pack and play for the LO, because we left ours in the car--no charge, no fuss!) was impeccable. I only regret we got there late and had to leave early, but had phenomenal experiences on both ends :) great coffee and croissants! the bellmen are HILARIOUS!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Angela B, General Manager at Sofitel Philadelphia, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2018

Dear Valinthemiddle,

Thank you for sharing your recent experience at Sofitel Philadelphia! It is wonderful to know our team was able to assist you through out your stay. Indeed, our In Room Dining is delightful after a long day of traveling. I'm glad you enjoyed it! I will be sure to commend all of our ambassadors on accommodating you and your family so quickly and efficiently. It is also wonderful to hear you loved your room. It would be my pleasure to welcome you back upon your next visit!

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

We picked this hotel (my husband, 6 year old and I) because it’s close to shops, the museums, etc. and boasted great reviews. Smh worse decision ever. The rooms are high priced and lack luster. We stayed in the “luxury suite” which is more like a motel room. There are no kid channels, a north philly bathtub, and scratched up bathroom doors. There’s a wonderful view of the hotels air conditioners, and a very unfriendly front desk staff. No tips for dinner, no explanation of amenities, nothing. Never again!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank reneelawrence1990
Angela B, General Manager at Sofitel Philadelphia, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2018

Dear reneelawrence1990,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments regarding your stay at the Sofitel Philadelphia.

Exceptional service is what we strive to be known for; therefore your feedback is extremely important as it helps us to continually improve our service and provide a memorable experience to our valued guests.

Please allow me to express my sincerest apologies for your disappointment in your room, as this is not a reflection of our standard. I want you to know that I take your feedback very seriously, and I have shared your comments with our Director of Rooms. Please rest assured we are addressing these oversights and will take the necessary steps to ensure they do not occur going forward. I truly appreciate you bringing this matter to my attention.

Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

We checked into this hotel last friday and checked out on Sunday. Out of the luxury hotels we've stayed at in Philadelphia, this was the worst and the most expensive so far. We hit traffic when coming up, arriving late on Friday and they refused to hold the room for us when we called in, instead offering upgrades for $50/night. You will find a much more accomodating hotel and staff at the Loews (which is nearby in a historic tower) or the Kimpton Monaco for a lot less. Everything else was average and unimpressive for how expensive it was.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Angela B, General Manager at Sofitel Philadelphia, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2018

Dear MikeJones869,

Thank you for sharing your feedback, and allow me to express my sincere apologies for your disappointment. I want you to know that I take this feedback very seriously. It would be my pleasure to speak with you in person, as I would like to better understand any miscommunication that occurred on your way to the hotel. Our relationship with our guests is of paramount importance. We hope that you will present us the opportunity to better serve you in the near future.

Reviewed 6 June 2018

I have lived in the area for 10 years, and I had no idea the Sofitel was this incredible! I stayed for two nights Memorial Day weekend for a wedding. The location, first of all, is unbeatable. I think it is truly the center of Center City! The staff - from valet, to front desk, to bar keep, to room service - was amazing. Just perfect. The room - spacious, great view and spick and span. I wish I had had a chance to use the 24 hour gym, but maybe next time. I have stayed at the Ritz, the Courtyard Marriott, Sheraton, and the hotel by Reading Terminal Market - but this one is the best on all levels. There are a million bars and restaurants RIGHT THERE, and also a Rite Aid right across the street. I cannot say enough great things about this hotel. Thank you so much!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Talar K,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments regarding your stay at Sofitel Philadelphia! It is wonderful to know that you enjoyed your Memorial Day Weekend wedding with us! I am delighted you enjoyed your room and the location, but I am especially pleased our ambassadors took great care of you during your stay. I will be sure to share your feedback with them, as I know it will serve as an encouragement to everyone as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Thank you again for your review and your support. It would be my pleasure to welcome you back to our hotel should you decide to stay with us again in the future!