See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

I've been to plenty of hotels and motels in my life, some were good and some we not, but for the first time i find an AWFUL place!!! I even tried to use "sh*itty" instead of awful but TripAdvisor didn't accept the review...
If i can rate ZERO stars i definitely would.
First, the reception lady was very unwelcoming and rude.
When I opened the room door the smell was awful.
Not all the lamps work. The sheets smell and look like not changed.
Now the bathroom is another story...
First the shower doesn't work right. There was no shampoo, there were 2 hand soaps, one of them was dirty. Towels smell and not clean and had hair on them. The bathroom door had a hole in it.
I highly recommend NOT to even think about staying there even if u sleep in a car.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Adel G
Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

This is my first negative review. This was the absolute worst experience I have had staying at any hotel or motel. The bottom line is that I felt unsafe combined with a staff bordering on incompetency. The manager knew about my complaint and decided not to contact me after asking him to call me back twice. Further, the Motel 6 Customer Service site is merely “lip service”. Motel 6 Customer Service tried addressing my issues with carefully crafted responses that tell you nothing. I had checked in to a room at this Motel 6 and needed to have my room changed due to a broken air conditioner. I didn’t have an issue with changing rooms at that time. Then, in the middle of the night, I was abruptly awakened by banging on my door with a threatening voice telling me to open the door. I was scared and after 5 minutes, I called the front desk to get the police to come and investigate. Long story short, the hotel neglected to move my room in their computer system and they thought I had somehow gotten into their room for the night. There was no remorse and no refund for waking me up in the middle of the night. Prices there are low but there is a reason for that. Do not stay here unless all the park benches are full.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank John T
Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

Do not stay here. The both beds had blood stains on them. The bathroom was rusted and dirty. It was pretty clear the entire room wasn't cleaned. The wifi didn't work and when we asked what was going on with it an employee said "it's Motel 6, so it's sketchy.". That pretty much sums up the entire place. We didn't venture to use the pool given the state of our room, so I can't comment on that specifically. All around it was just gross, and I honestly didn't have high expectations in the first place, I just expected it to be clean. I would definitely pay more money and stay somewhere else if I could do it over again.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Johnathan H
Reviewed 30 June 2017

My family and I stayed at this Hotel (when it was a owned by a different hotel company) and had a pleasant stay years ago. Now that Motel 6 took over, this hotel was nasty and gross. All the amenities that you would expect from a hotel were not included. Here is a list of problems:
*No Iron/Iron Board
*No Alarm Clock
*Had to ask for bath towels/only had wash cloths and hand towels
*Bath tub very dirty
*No tissues
*Ashes in ice bucket in a non-smoking room
*not a safe place for a family with suspect people walking around doing drugs.
*could not enjoy the pool with loud profanity music being blasted.
*this hotel needs security
*smell of ashes and weed

We checked in from Saturday-Thursday, but we left Sunday morning, because we didn't want to stay another night. Never staying here again.

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank brettsavage25
Reviewed 11 December 2016

This place would be ok if they paid attention to what actually took place at this motel. Banging doors all night, shady people in the parking lot at night. It looks like drug deals being made. The motel smells like weed. The rooms are outdated and need s good cleaning. Spend your money at another place.

Date of stay: October 2016