2 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$208
eDreamsUS$208
Agoda.comUS$208
TripadvisorUS$208
Hotels.com
All reviews wine bar old city panorama restaurant front street gas fireplace jacuzzi tub within walking distance hardwood floors continental breakfast yogurt historic sites waffle maker hard boiled eggs christ church betsy ross house the ben franklin bridge brick wall
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 January 2021

This hotel was absolutely lovely. This was my very first time here and I can absolutely say it won’t be my last the rates were great the customer service was spectacular, and Antonio was the best I highly recommend staying a night or two here. It was absolutely beautiful.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 September 2020

Service is amazing, the place is immaculate clean, the entrance is through the restaurant, the tables are like a little coffee shop in Paris and the lights around them in the patio are very cozy, remain me travel like I were in Europe, I love the plants in the entrance, very pleasant place to relax and enjoy. The bed is very comfy all in white, the bathroom is real marble impeccable. Love full experience.

Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed 21 September 2020

We stayed here for an impromptu (and much needed) getaway. Hotel staff went above & beyond and our room was simply adorable. Very quaint, and exceptionally clean place to stay. Walking distance to a ton of attractions as well as many restaurants. A HUGE thank you to Antonio & his team for the friendliness and gracious attitude! We will be back!!

Date of stay: September 2020
Reviewed 10 September 2020 via mobile

Labor day weekend in Philly needed a place to stay. I dont do a lot of research just simply location and price. This hotel was a great surprise. Its small, clean and comfortable. I was on the 4th floor with a view of the night life, could open the balcony door (no balcony just railing) to let in fresh air and the sounds of the streets below. Within minutes you can walk to restaurants, bars and historical sites. Yes, the room is smallish but its not too small. It has everything you need to relax, get a good nights sleep, a great shower (water pressure is outrageous) and a great start to your day. Antonio Conrado, the front office manager processed my reservation and sanitized my key, yes a real key, before handing it to me.
Be sure to try the desert at the restaurant in, or on the street outside, the hotel.
Great find, my choice for future stays.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 13 March 2020

I've stayed here a few times in the past and have always loved this hotel. I stay here whenever I'm spending the night in Philly. I had a booking that I had to cancel the day of the reservation due to my event being canceled from the recent corona virus scare. The hotel was so incredibly kind and canceled my room without any cancelation fees! I am sad I had to cancel my stay with them and I look forward to my next visit! Thank you to the kind staff at Penns view

Date of stay: March 2020