5 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.comUS$232
FindHotelUS$223
Lol.travelUS$276
6,726 results
All reviews bank bourbon convention center across the street city hall room service reading terminal market valet parking high floor market street mini bar flower show liberty bell hotel restaurant enjoyed my stay historical sites concierge conference
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Awesome, clean room and great location.in the center of everything we wanted to do. Immaculate room, great size bathroom and comfortable beds. Friendly staff who answered all questions and provided great directions!!

Date of stay: April 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Rick Staub, General Manager at Loews Philadelphia Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you very much, jenjen51766, for your very gracious review. We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 5 April 2021

Check in and check out was easy and contactless. Room was very clean. Front desk was very responsive and provided anything we needed like extra towels or coffee supplies as there was no housekeeping services due to COVID. Parking was very expensive at $56 per day. The restaurant was decent. The lounge in the lobby was nice but happened to be overrun with high school volleyball teams and their obnoxious parents/coaches. We had the bad luck of scheduling a long weekend getaway that coincided with a national volleyball convention. The management team’s effort to police this groups’ clear disregard for social distancing and mask regulations was poor at best. Dampened our overall experience. Plus the volume of homeless people milling around outside the hotel and constantly harassing us for money lent a seedy quality to our stay. There was a man bothering us for money for 5 minutes INSIDE the hotel while we waited for the valet to bring our car. It took the staff way too long to ask him to leave. There was an overall lack of staff presence. No bell hops, no security, no housekeeping, no general management.

Date of stay: April 2021
1  Thank tb9252021

Thank you for your post, tb9252021, and please accept our sincere apologies that we failed to meet your expectations. I appreciate your feedback and I have shared it with our Leadership team as you have certainly offered an opportunity for us to improve. What you have outlined is not acceptable and we will use your comments constructively. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and we do hope to have an opportunity to make amends in the future.

Reviewed 28 March 2021

I booked and paid for a king size bed, once I got to the hotel/Loews Philadelphia, I was told that I couldn't get a king size bed. Instead, I was told that I could have have a full size bed. I asked the front desk staff to kindly find something better, as I was very upset. The front desk staff saud "OK, I got you a queen bed." When I got to the room, the bed looked like a full size bed. I was expecting a guess and I had to canceled because the bed was too small. I still paid the price for a king size bed. It was terrible. NEVER AGAIN! Also, the bathroom had hair in the shower and on the sink.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Rick Staub, General Manager at Loews Philadelphia Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2021

Thank you very much for your review, okolah8, and please accept my sincere apologies for a terribly disappointing experience. If you have an opportunity to email directly at john.maibach@loewshotels.com so I can make amends, I would greatly appreciate it. What you have outlined is frustrating and unacceptable and your feedback will help us find the root cause of the issues you faced, so we may eliminate them from happening again.

I look forward to connecting with you.

Warm regards,
John Maibach
Managing Director

Reviewed 27 March 2021 via mobile

Went to Philly with my girlfriend for the night as we wanted to do a Philly food tour. The stay at Loews Philly was great. Easy contactless check in and check out and when I arrived at the Hotel around 2:30pm my room was ready. Room was clean with a king size bed and everyone i interacted with was friendly and professional. Will definitely be back for future visits to Philadelphia.

Go Birds!!! E-A-G-L-E-S... Eagles!!

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 March 2021

I had previously stayed here and all was well. I stayed two nights and paid approx $325 or two nights. I returned two weeks later and the price (at the same price per night) was almost $500. So far nothing rectified. I wouldn't go back.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your post, bbrendaruss, and please accept my apologies. I see that you stayed with us in February in addition to your most recent visit in mid March. For both stays, you incurred the exact same incidental charges - Parking for two nights and Internet. Both total $142.40. There were no other charges on your account other than room and tax. So I am confused as to what charges were hidden as they are identical to your stay in February. If you would like to email me directly to clarify, please do so at john.maibach@loewshotels.com. It is never our intention to have hidden or unexplained charges and if we erred in anyway, I will be sure to correct it immediately.

I am sorry that you feel has though we weren't honest but I look forward to gaining a better understanding of your dissatisfaction.

Thank you.