Lowest prices for your stay
US$147
WyndhamUS$147
Hotels.comUS$147
StayForLongUS$162
2,596 results
All reviews liberty bell great location front desk ben franklin's grave rooftop pool independence hall old city betsy ross house within walking distance historical sites parking garage beds were comfortable early check the room was nice few blocks convention center mint
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 October 2020

I have stayed in many hotels since the pandemic started. This was by far the dirtiest hotel I have stayed in. Dust everywhere, it was like the room had not been cleaned in months. The bathroom had hair in the toilet and the shower was dirty. In a time when everyone is concerned with disinfection this was a huge FAIL on their part. Not only will I never stay there again it makes me question other Wyndham hotels.

Room tip: Our room was 849 and overlooked the next buildings roof and fans.
Reviewed 18 October 2020

It was definitely a pleasure staying at the Wyndham Philadelphia-Historic District property, which is in the heart of historic Philadelphia and walking distance to all of the historic sites. My overall experience was excellent and I enjoyed a working weekend. After several months of sheltering in place and working at home, my sincere thanks to the staff for a pleasant weekend. Very professional and polite, especially Mr. A. Hall who was very efficient and accommodating in rearranging my reservations over the phone. The young lady at the front desk was pleasant and efficient in handling the guest checking in. My room was beyond expectations, the housekeeping staff was efficient and attentive. It felt good to be around people that take pride in attending to others and I am looking forward to returning. Even with the restaurant and pool closed, I would rate my stay as a 10. Thank you again, Mr. Hall and staff, and stay safe. D. Baker
Date of stay: October 2nd and 3rd, 2020

Room tip: In the center of the historic district and real close to the shopping districts.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 15 October 2020

I didn't go in expecting a fancy room; however, I did expect a clean one.

When we arrived I asked the front desk if we could be placed on one of the higher floors. The concierge told me that was not available and placed us on the 2nd floor. When we got to the room the furniture was out of place, the TV was unplugged, there were DEAD BUGS everywhere, the fridge was filthy, the sheets had a black ash-like substance and dead bugs on them, and the TOILET WAS FILTHY (I don't want to go into details).

The front desk placed us in a new room on the fourth floor that was much better, but not perfectly clean either. However, at that point we felt we just had to deal with it. I was also a bit frustrated that we had not been placed in the room on the 4th floor in the first place as we had requested a room on a higher floor??

We were also unaware that the hotel had only just re-opened due to the pandemic. They were clearly unprepared. They did not have any water glasses or literature/brochures or a soap dish. AND housekeeping never came!!

I was not expecting a luxury hotel, but I was expecting to be comfortable and in a clean space.

Reviewed 13 October 2020

I've stayed at hotel properties since the pandemic has been in effect. This property was a HUGE disappointment. While the staff is very nice and will do what they can to accommodate you, I wouldn't recommend staying here, at this time, until they are fully up and running.
PRO: EXCELLENT location...you couldn't ask for a better one. Microwave & fridge in room.
CONS: No one mentioned there is NO room service, maid service, coffee maker, ice bucket, paper cups, not even a complimentary bottle of water...and per the staff it's because of "COVID"...well other properties that are open during this pandemic are offering these services, if not all some of them. If none of these services/items will be available one should at least be told this when making the reservation or at the very least during check in! The pool will be closed is the only thing I was informed of. The halls needed to vacuumed. Overall it was a very dismal hotel experience.
Personally, I don't feel, based on Wyndham's standards, this property is ready to take guests, at least not the guests that know the Wyndham product as it is very disappointing.

Room tip: They offer a Deluxe and Premium room but no one could tell me what the difference was other than the Premium was a few dollars more.
2  Thank passportnflipflops
Reviewed 8 October 2020 via mobile

The rooms are very outdated and dirty. It looked like maintenance did the minimum when it came to cleaning the room. The bathroom had women’s hair in the shower, on the toilet along with scuff marks on the toilet seat, and hair on the bathroom floor. We stay in hotels very often, about once a week and this was the worst experience I’ve ever had. Never again.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple