Lowest prices for your stay
US$225
PricelineUS$181
Hotels.comUS$181
Lol.travelUS$225
2,003 results
All reviews urban farmer four seasons rooftop bar franklin institute beautiful hotel art museum room service an upgrade hotel restaurant business trip valet parking center city assembly curios wedding robe housekeeping
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

We got married in Delaware and wanted to get away from everything the next day so after family brunch we left for Philly and stayed at the Logan for one night.

We stayed in a beautiful top floor balcony king suite.

A bottle of champagne and pastries were waiting for us.

Excellent service and a great breakfast spot downstairs for the next morning.

Rooftop deck was beautiful as well.

Will always stay there when we visit Philly.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Mike G, Director of Operations at The Logan Philadelphia, Curio Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2018

Jeremie A,
Congratulations on your recent marriage and so great to hear you got to celebrate the next day with us here at The Logan. I'm also glad you got to experience our Urban Farmer restaurant and Assembly rooftop lounge. We look forward to welcoming you back for many more years to come!

Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

Checking into this hotel was quite and experience. Valet assumed I was too young to stay here according to my greeting I received. Nichelle checked me in she was amazing compared to the previous "amateur" hotel I had recently left. The rooms here are comfortable, halls are extremely long, but in a great location. Housekeeping staff were nice in each encounter. If you Valet be prepared to pay $$$.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Nolagemini
Mike G, Director of Operations at The Logan Philadelphia, Curio Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2018

Nolagemini,
Thanks for sharing notes of your visit with us. It's so wonderful to hear that our housekeeping staff and Nichelle at the front desk was great. Our team prides themselves on service and glad to hear you had a great experience! We hope you can join us again soon!

Reviewed 6 May 2018

Outstanding property and amenities, from eclectic "library" lounge with modernistic pool table and TV to upscale outdoor rooftop Assembly lounge with great view of Philly's skyline. Short walk or jog to Museum of Art for a quick "Rocky" run up the steps (but don't miss the awesome museum!) to center city for great dining and shopping. This city has really come alive in the years I have known it and the Logan is a great place to stay when visiting. Also close to public transportation.

Room tip: Ask about the views before getting room. Get to the rooftop lounge early.
Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank DrSunshine14
Mike G, Director of Operations at The Logan Philadelphia, Curio Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2018

DrSunshine14,
We appreciate your kind words for our property and glad you loved our well located hotel and Assembly rooftop lounge. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

The Logan is what I hoped and expected it to be. I’m pretty sure it was a 4 season at one point. I met Phil Collins there was I was 18 years old... (and then passed out in the lobby.. LOL). I got a great upgrade as a Hilton Diamond member and Jordan LaRocco was super helpful. The rocky robes were great. I wish it wasn’t a handicapped room personally... but the view was stunning, bed was comfy and I was able to walk to city hall. I would definitely stay again!

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business

Michele C,
Thank you for your glowing review of The Logan and for your continued loyalty to Hilton as a diamond member. I'm so glad to hear that you had a great visit and Jordan at our front desk was able to make such an impression on you. We hope you can join us again!

Reviewed 4 May 2018

I found that the service at this hotel was extremely friendly, but the execution of the service was inconsistent and slow. This shocked me given the high average review on TripAdvisor, but after looking a little bit more, it looks like this property was previously a Four Seasons hotel and many of the Four Seasons reviews carried over to the new Hilton property. I think if I hadn't gone in with such high expectations from the TripAdvisor rating, it wouldn't have been so shocking.

With that said, my hotel room was clean and comfortable and I had a nice view of the square. The hotel restaurant breakfast was good. If the service improves, I think I would stay here again because of the extremely convenient location.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Mike G, Director of Operations at The Logan Philadelphia, Curio Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2018

Hermes1216,
Glad to read that you enjoyed yourself in regards to your accommodation and great view of Logan Square adjacent to us. The fountain right in the center of the square looking towards the Art Museum and City Hall is such a spectacular vantage point for the city in the summer. We look forward to having the chance to impress during your next visit!