Open today: 08:00 - 18:00

from US$35.00
from US$32.00
from US$56.00
4,215 results
All reviews donuts baked goods fresh produce many choices type of food dutch eating place bassett's ice cream soul food indoor market cheesesteak great market roast pork sandwich pennsylvania dutch under one roof food stalls cannoli farmers market
Reviewed 17 June 2018

This is a lovely market with so many different stalls. We bought some lovely meat from here! Everything was fresh and a really good price. We had lunch here which takes a little organising! There are lots of tables but also lots of people but it didn't take too long.

Worth a visit just for the experience. Also, the lunch options were good.

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

Stopped there for lunch yesterday and enjoyed the various food options available. The place is huge and there's so many things to shop for.

Reviewed 14 June 2018

This place has a lot of interesting stores and restaurants but I was not so happy about the difficulty in finding a place to sit and eat. I guess it may be a good place for some but I prefer a nice relaxing area to eat. Food was great but can't find myself to give it a 5 star.

Date of experience: March 2018
1  Thank Marie-Tess F
Reviewed 13 June 2018

This place is incredible. I wish we had more time here. Flowers, Breads, Sweets, Fish, Meats, Fruits and Vegetables.

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed a Roast Beef sandwich at Dinic's and the best Mac & Cheese I've ever had from Hunger burger!! Love this place! The smells are heavenly!