3,056 results
All reviews mary mastrobuoni the club lounge concierge desk art museum franklin institute logan square lobby bar fitness center city hall starbucks doorman
Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

The customer service is great! Gyas is a gem! He was so helpful and funny. We had the best time. Thanks for the friendly atmosphere and the wonderful stay. We apreciate everything. Stay classy Philly!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 September 2018

My family & I visited this hotel last month while they were starting some renovations. We didn't mind the slight noice in the lobby, they kept it to a minimum. The front desk staff were extremely helpful along with the ladies in the lounge area that worked the breakfast shift. I thought I had written down their names to personally recognize them but of course I can't find it. All the ladies there were great, remembered us from day to day, made sure that the kids were taken care of & explained our Starwood Preferred Guest benefits which included the breakfast for all of us. The gym was fantastic, one of the best ones we've been to & we've traveled all around the world. I'm sure that when all the renovations are completed it will be a fantastic hotel.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

Philadelphia, I guess you could say has become a second home for me. It’s something about the city that draws you in and doesn’t let you go. For my recent trip I decided to switch it up and visit a different spot instead Loews which I frequent. Folks, I’m proud to say this may be a hotel I may visit for years to come.

I’ll admit finding the hotel will be a challenge, at least right now it is. There is construction going on and it isn’t clear where the entrance of the hotel is and the parking will pretty much be valet or a lot across the street. I chose the lot and it was pretty decent.

Upon walking in you’ll be amazed by the expansive open concept of the atrium. Beautiful floors and in house restaurants come into view which add to the luxurious allure. It feels Crown Plaza-esque design elements. The staff was superb and friendly.

The room was a simple run of the mill room that contained your basic necessities in a well drawn our clean format. There was a table, nice large flat screen and a view over looking the city which I loved. The bathroom was large and also very clean. There was however an issue with the piping that caused the floors to get wet when the sink was turned on. No big deal, I let the staff know and they took care of it.

All in all, I’d stay here again for sure and recommend you to visit. It’s close to Franklin Parkway which is where the iconic Museums are located like the Philadelphia Art institute. This hotel receives my stamp of approval.

For more of my travel adventures please visit @worldwidemckay on instagram

Stayed: September 2018
Reviewed 14 September 2018

Arrived at this hotel with a pre-paid voucher having already booked a room for 2 nights. The unhelpful, rude receptionist named Somephone, told us that they hadn’t got the booking on their system and that WE would need to ring the people who we had booked it through, to sort it out. She gave us her email address at the hotel and asked us to get the company we had booked it through to email her with our details so the booking could go on their hotel system. The company sent the email but the very ignorant, rude receptionist whose name was Somephone, was dealing with other guests and kept us waiting, 45 minutes, which you can do without after a long journey travelling eventually give us our room keys. When got to room, wanted a coffee while we unpacked however had to phone guest services to get creamer, stirrers, one more coffee cup so we could have a drink. By the time this arrived, we had already finished unpacking and was about to go out. Also The carpet was filthy and covered in bits. We asked the reception if we could have it vacuumed but this was never done. Would definitely not recommend this hotel for cleanliness or due to their dreadful staff.

Room Tip: Very tired, drab, interiors on each floor.
Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
MarshaRay, General Manager at Philadelphia 201 Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2018

Susan S:

Thank you for sharing your feedback, our team is genuinely focused on delivering smooth and comfortable experiences for our guests. We are disappointed that in the case of your visit we failed to be more proactive in supporting your comfort.

Marsha

Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

Avoid this dump unless you are craving an old noisy dump and wading through homeless panhandlers at the propped open side entry door. Forced to stay at this dump by my employer because it is cheap. Won’t make that mistake again

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
MarshaRay, General Manager at Philadelphia 201 Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2018

tyleravalonhybrid:

Although we are very dissapointd for the poor experience created we appreciate the feedback. As we work to refresh our entire operation we will seek opportunities to share how wonderful our team delivers service.

Marsha