“Amazing ”

Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Neighbourhood: City Centre East
Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

This place is amazing! We had the roast beef sandwich with peppers and I had broccoli rab on the side. If you haven’t tried the RAB ask for it on the side. The seating was limited in the Reading Terminal. This should definitely be a stop on your list when visiting the city.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 3 September 2018

I share the sentiment of thousands of fans of this food stand enjoying the great taste. Will have to return to try the rest of the menu here. Friendly staff.

Reviewed 17 August 2018

greeted nicely sit where ever you want bar style stools at the counter our waitress was very good I ordered the roast pork with mustard and my wife ordered the roast beef was very good me water her fountain me bottled me I love good green hots and you know what on the counter right in front of me was a large amount of self serve green hots they used the right amount of mustard and you all know we pickle and hots or sweets do not like the little plastic containers ! I recommend this place highly if in town around the reading terminal stop in you won’t be disappointed we spent $40.00 .

Reviewed 10 August 2018

I reviewed this place five years ago. It was wonderful then and it was nice to see they kept up. My sandwich was tender and juicy just like it was five years ago when I ate there. I just wish they sold 4XL shirts so I could have brought one home. Such a nice place right inside Reading Terminal Market! My wife and kids liked the sandwich as well. The line moves briskly through the counter as well. We went at Saturday lunchtime and they did a good job of keeping the line moving.

Reviewed 27 July 2018

We didnt get there until about 4:30. I got the last sausage sandwich and they were out of other things already. But the sausage sandwich tasted great... My wife had the brisket sandwich.. I got a couple of bites of it and it was well worth it. The restaurant wasnt fancy at all it was located in the middle of terminal reading market. Just a bar no tables but well worth the visit.

Date of visit: July 2018