Very nice boutique hotel in beautiful building in a long strip of intriguing shops and restaurants on Germantown Ave. My room was small but cute with thoughtful touches like convenient sockets, nightlight in bathroom, FAN in bathroom (my pert issue), light in closet when opened. Free breakfast was underwhelming, sometimes stale bagels, possibly canned fruit, gross syrup for waffles. OK for 1 or 2 days. But there are other breakfast options nearby on Germantown so no worries.
Accessible from hotel to the left and right are Paris Bistro, where I had a nice duck comfit, and an American restaurant and bar, Chestnut Hill Grill or something like that. Friendly bar with burgers etc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Upscale boutique hotel located in the Northwestern section of Philadelphia featuring 36 deluxe accommodations and suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Chestnut Hill Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chestnut Hill Philadelphia
- Chestnut Hill Hotel Philadelphia
- Hotel Chestnut Hill