US$159
Sonesta Philadelphia Downtown(Philadelphia)
US$177
US$173
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$192/night.

The Windsor Suites(Philadelphia)
US$179
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$204/night.

Book now, pay at stay
US$198
US$162
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$181/night.

US$221
US$126
US$171
US$149
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$186/night.

US$227
US$174
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$204/night.

3,564 results
All reviewsconvention centeracross the streetthe reading terminal marketheadhouse towergreat locationthe concierge loungecity halllarge hotelhard rock cafevalet parkingwithin walking distancemarket streetattending a conferencelobby barliberty bellper dayroom key
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

This hotel was s little too big for my taste. Lobby was always packed. Needed your room key to go anywhere. Huge homeless population surrounding the hotel. Didn’t feel comfortable letting my teenager out of sight. Charged double for incidentals at Check in bc spouses name was on reservation?!? Nice staff tho, and clean rooms. Great location...no need for a car.

Stayed: April 2018
Reviewed 2 April 2018

We stayed in Philadelphia for two nights, for a hand therapy conference nearby. We purchased a $250 text book. Left it on the hotel room desk and checked out.

Later in the day, I called so they could hold onto it so I can return to pick it up. Lost & Found said no one is staying in the room 5/25/2018 night so shouldn't be a problem. They would go check to see if it's in the room.

I never got a call back.

I called again, they said they would check with housekeeping and would look. No call back.

I called again, and this time around, they said nothing was in the system and they can't help me.

I understand guests shouldn't leave items in the room, but they could at least call back and settle the situation. They also have cameras to see who enters and leaves the rooms. I assume it's most likely a mistake someone took it and left it somewhere in the back rooms. But, I now doubt Marriott based on how this was dealt with.

Beware of staff.

Beds were comfortable.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Barbara F, Executive Guest Experience Liaison at Philadelphia Marriott Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Thank you for taking the time to comment about your stay. We are only too sorry to hear we were not able to make a more positive impression of our hotel during your stay; as our customer service in usually one of our strongest qualities. Your comments will be used to make improvements moving forward. We do appreciate your business and look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I will start my review by saying that I have stayed pretty much exclusively at Marriott's for the last 3 years and have had no complaints.

I stayed at the Philadelphia downtown Marriott in March of 2018 for the first time and my experience was an awful one. When I arrived there was only one person at the front desk checking people in and there was a line of 6 people waiting to be helped.

Upon entering my room I tried to use the phone to order food and noticed that the buttons of the phone we're covered in what I can only imagine is ear wax (see picture). I used a pen to dial for food as the ear wax smudged across the number. I then talked to an at your service representative who told me that a burger was going to take 90 minutes to be prepared. I asked if there was any alternatives around because I can't wait that long and was told there was a 7/11 across the street. I obviously decided to just start walking the neighborhood to find something else.

The next morning I went to take a shower and immediatly noticed black mold spots all on the ceiling of the shower (see picture). I then turned on the shower and the tub would not drain water at a normal rate so found myself standing in a pool of water (see picture). I then get out of the shower and noticed that the door hinges are rusted beyond belief (see picture). Behind the toilet there was some sort of dirt/mold that looked like it hadn't been cleaned in months/years (see picture). Needless to say that the bathroom was disgusting.

Some other things to note from my stay is that the elevator buttons on my floor were out so I found myself guessing whether or not an elevator was coming. The tv on the treadmill at the gym was also broken.

The culmination of all the above made me want to write this review, and warn others not to stay here. It appears as if they do not pay attention to details (especially cleanliness) and did not seem to have the same standards as other Marriott's I am accustomed to staying at. Now that my status did not renew I will seriously be considering switching hotel brands while the window is prime.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Barbara F, Executive Guest Experience Liaison at Philadelphia Marriott Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Thank you for taking the time to comment about your stay. We are only too sorry to hear we were not able to make a more positive impression of our hotel during your visit. Please accept our sincere apologies for the condition of your guestroom. We appreciate you bringing your observations to our attention. Your comments have been shared with our Director of Services to be used as a training tool for our staff. I assure you that cleanliness is extremely important to us. We appreciate your time and consideration. We hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Philadelphia Marriott Downtown has a beautiful lobby and is right across the street from the Reddington Terminal Market. The concierge suggested a 1 mile walk that took me past the liberty bell, location where declaration of independence was signed, Ben Franklin's workshop, and many more attractions. I took this walk after dark but the streets were crowded with people and I felt safe walking by myself. The hotel room itself was nice except for a few spots on the bathtub- we couldn't tell if they were stains or dried up bath products. Staff were incredibly nice and helpful. Food at on-site restaurant was good. Pool was pretty but a little on the chilly side.

Stayed: March 2018
TeamMarriott, Manager at Philadelphia Marriott Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Dear Jessica N,

It was a pleasure having you as our guest at the Philadelphia Marriott Downtown. We are glad to know our proximity to various places worked well for you and that the service provided by our courteous associates added to your exceptional visit. We hope to see you again whenever you are back here.

Barbara F.
Guest Experience Liaison

Reviewed 2 April 2018

This is a hustling, bustling hotel with business people and families. The staff is very nice and the rooms are spacious and clean. It is right across the street from the Redding Market, where we ate most of the time. You don't need a car which is a good thing because the hotel charges $50.00 a night to park. I'm glad we took the train. You can walk to a great shopping area and restaurants. On the downside, its located on a street with a lot of homeless people. You can't walk 2 feet without being asked for money.

Stayed: March 2018