2 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.comUS$188
PricelineUS$187
HurbUS$215
1,416 results
All reviews city hall reading terminal market great location across the street convention center marriott courtyard within walking distance valet parking downtown philly central location beautiful hotel would definitely stay here again love park king room corner room old city mini fridge
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 August 2017

I really enjoyed my stay here. Everyone was so great. The AC wasn't working in my room but engineering came immediately and fixed it and apologized... I forgot my toothbrush and they offered me complimentary one. The breakfast was very good and very inexpensive.

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
00gc, General Manager at The Notary Hotel, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2017

Dear Jenn14324,

It is great to read you had an excellent stay at the Courtyard Philadelphia Downtown. Every member of our team takes great pride in the service they deliver, and it is so nice to know it shows. We will be sure to share your comments with them. Thanks for being our valued guest, and we hope to be of service to you again soon!

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Typically love courtyards and this one certainly doesn't disappoint. It is in a great location (very close to the Macy's). The room is clean and has a decent amount of room. If you are an elite member they let you pick anything non-alcoholic in their sundries store. I checked in digitally so was able to pass up most of the line. It was nice especially after a long day of traveling. I do wish they had digital room keys. All in all a great stay. I'd definitely recommend The Courtyard and this will be my new go to place in Philly.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
00gc, Manager at The Notary Hotel, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2017

Dear Bigdaveindubai,

It is so nice to read a wonderful review about your stay at Courtyard Philadelphia Downtown! We are pleased that you loved our convenient location and your clean room. We appreciate your loyalty towards our brand and your recommendation. We look forward to having you as our guest again soon.

Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

We stayed overnight at this Courtyard after a wedding. I was so extremely pleased with the service (the genuine kindness of the employees) that I wrote an extensive review on another review site. I also made sure Marriott corporate management was aware of it.

My husband travels at least 80% of the time for work (lately more). He has whatever the Marriott Lifetime "elite" status is. I have stayed in numerous Marriott properties including those in St. Thomas and Hawaii, Massachusetts, etc. this place is really great.

My review for this Courtyard is under Jennifer W on another site.

I would stay here again in a heartbeat. They do provide hypoallergenic pillows if needed.

Vivian helped us tremendously at the front desk. The other names I initially wrote down and wrote to Marriott about.

Breakfast is very good in the weekends.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
00gc, General Manager at The Notary Hotel, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2017

Dear jzip123,

Thank you for your fantastic review and showing your loyalty towards our brand. We are thrilled to know you and your husband loved everything we offer. We enjoyed taking care of you, and appreciate you recognizing our staff for the excellent service they provided. We hope to welcome you both soon at the Courtyard Philadelphia Downtown.

Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

Room was right across from city hall so we had a beautiful view!! The beds were very comfortable. There were plenty of towels and the staff was wonderful!! Parking is a bit steep ($54) for valet. There are small refrigerators in each room and a small snack shop. Great location.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
00gc, Manager at The Notary Hotel, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2017

Dear Nee966,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Courtyard Philadelphia Downtown. We are delighted to know you enjoyed the view from your room and that you were impressed with service provided by our staff. It was a pleasure hosting you, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 2 August 2017

Great staff, location & view. The room was clean and the beds were very comfortable. You are in walking distance to so many historic sites. The Reading Terminal Market is right down the block with so many choices of great Philly foods. The Big Bus night tour of Philly is 2 blocks out the backdoor and a must do!! bartenders at the hotel were very friendly and service was great. I stay at Marriott resorts all over the country and this was a nice surprise. The only downside is the Valet parking is STEEP.

Room tip: Facing City Hall
Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Robert B,

Thank you for sharing your feedback! We are extremely proud our staff was able to make your stay an enjoyable one. It's also nice to know our convenient location and closeness to the Historic District, with many restaurants and shopping venues close by made your visit even better. All of us at the Courtyard Philadelphia Downtown appreciate you being our guest, and please visit us again soon!