“Perfect place for lunch before heading to the zoo! ”

Spot Gourmet Burgers
Ranked #493 of 4,718 Restaurants in Philadelphia
Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

We stopped in for lunch and picked this spot because it was close to the zoo and everyone was in the mood for cheesesteaks. Except me. I got a burger. Why there wasn't a line out the door, I'll never know. The food was the best! Cheesesteak craving more than satisfied. Hand cut fries were great. I had the spotburger. Incredible. The guys who work there couldn't have been nicer. Would go back in a minute. A lot more burgers to try!

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Burgers are fine, really. There's no better cheese steak in Philadelphia. Leave the south Philly shops for the tourists. Fresh, marinated rib eye is what you get there and no where else. King of Philly. I take all of my out of town friends here for steaks. And the burgers are fine, really!

Reviewed 18 July 2017

The line was out the door, but it moves fast. We had a party of 5, and we found seats. It's a small place, and aged (which is cool), but it was very clean.

I had a medium Roquefort Sirloin Burger and Fries. I took one bite of the burger and realized I didn't want to eat anywhere else for the rest of my life. The balance and quality, preparation, and flavors formed an absolutely perfect symphony. When I finished the burger, I used my fries to soak up every last molecule of juice. I was teased for it, but I didn't care, for even those last remaining drops were better than every hamburger from everywhere else in the universe, in all of burger history.

If I had to nitpick on one item, it's that the fries were good, and not the best fries I ever ate in my entire life. Honestly, who cares? Besides, after I dipped them in the remaining sauce, they BECAME the best fries on the planet.

1  Thank TheClayTraveler
Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

Loved my sante fe burger and my friend loved his veggie burger! We all be back again 100% recommend to anymore trying to find a quick easy meal

Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

Awesome place I always love coming here amazing food and amazing people that work here everyone makes you feel like family