“Poor Customer Service”

The Innsbruck Lodge
Reviewed 29 May 2017

I booked this hotel through Bookings.com in April for a July 6th stay. In mid May my plans changed and I requested to cancel the booking. Plenty of time for the hotel to rebook the room. At first I attempted to call the the hotel directly but after 3 days of unanswered phone calls I placed the request in Bookings.com. I was told there was a $25 cancel fee but Bookings would contact the hotel and ask for a waiver. 1 week later the response from the hotel was no. I know that at the time of booking there was a note about the $25 fee but I gave them enough time to rebook the room with no cost to them. Most hotel offer free cancellation within 7 days or 24 hours of arrival. Not very customer friendly.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
There are newer reviews for The Innsbruck Lodge

Reviewed 10 April 2017

We had a room on the bottom floor.....a bit of noise from upstairs room, but very quite after 10pm, so all good. Since there was a blizzard all day on Saturday, we spent time walking thru the Village, only 5 min walk from Innsbruck, and then brought cheese/crackers/wine to the lobby with a roaring fire.....very cozy and relaxing.

Room Tip: Upper floors are probably quieter!
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 April 2017

The Innsbruck Lodge reminded me of when I was a kid going skiing with my family. Somewhere between a residence inn and a motel, but a short walk from the town's gondola. It has the old alpine austrian kitsch feel, with a main room that is surrounded by rooms. There is a jacuzzi, enclosed. The room has a kitchenette, and opens to a surrounding balcony, where you will inevitably meet with other guests. A convenient stay.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 April 2017

We enjoyed our stay here. The lady was friendly and helpful. Our beds were comfy and the wifi was excellent. We were a 5 minute walk away from the Gondala and the village shopping. Our room had 2 bathrooms, 2 double beds and 2 single beds. Great place.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 February 2017 via mobile

The stay almost started off fairly well until the crazy owner heike albrecht was yelling and screaming at a poor couple. I didn't wind up stating but the grounds were unkept and rooms looked murderish.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family