Rodeway Inn dba Wildwood Inn
Cinnamon Bear Inn(Mammoth Lakes)(Great Value!)
US$169
US$156
Best Western Plus High Sierra Hotel(Mammoth Lakes)(Great Value!)
US$265
US$233
Mammoth Mountain Inn(Mammoth Lakes)(Great Value!)
US$246
US$214
Mammoth Creek Inn(Mammoth Lakes)(Great Value!)
US$193
US$161
Juniper Springs Resort(Mammoth Lakes)(Great Value!)
US$338
US$227
Hotels.com
US$337
US$312
Hotels.com
The Village Lodge(Mammoth Lakes)
US$338
US$315
Edelweiss Lodge(Mammoth Lakes)(Great Value!)
US$197
Holiday Haus Motel(Mammoth Lakes)
US$191
Tamarack Lodge and Resort(Mammoth Lakes)(Great Value!)
US$267
US$214
All reviewsbrother sisternew managershot tubcoffee machinestay nightsqueen roomflat screenmammoth areachecking outlong drivemammoth mountainvillagerefrigeratorpropertiesski
Reviewed 30 October 2016 via mobile

I wanted to ask for a refund the minute we stepped in the room. The room had an old musty smell. The carpet was so stained and old we had to keep our flip-flops on while walking around. The decor was 70's style and probably from the 70's it looked so old. The heater blew the drapes up exposing us to the neighbors. We had to hold them down with some of our luggage. We threw the disgusting stained bedspread on the floor. The sheets were clean at least.

We just wanted to sleep and get the heck out of there as fast as we could. Sleep did not come easy. The bed and pillows were horribly uncomfortable.

I urge you, no matter how much money you are going to save, do NOT stay here. I wish I would've read more reviews before I booked here.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
J.c. S, General Manager at Rodeway Inn dba Wildwood Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2016

Thank you "WATERSEEKR" for your recent review regarding you stay at our property. I want to start by apologizing for the experience that you had at our property. Within the last few weeks, we have taken over the management of this property. We are going to address all the issue that you have described in your review. Our promise to our customer is that they are going to be able to get a clean room with great service for a great value. Please give us another chance the next time you are in town and let us take care of you. Once again, I apologize for the experience. Sincerely, JC.

Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

One of the less expensive places to stay in the area, very friendly helpful staff, clean adequate rooms. Standard continental breakfast in lobby, a bit cramped for space. Note be careful about taking food or of your car, host told us bear broke into a car a few days prior

Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 October 2016 via mobile

Where to start!!! The room was very small and the unusual layout made the little space available impossible to use efficiently. Example - the luggage rack had to stay folded as there was no space to use it. The carpet is very worn and dirty. Not sure how clean the room was because it was so tired it was hard to tell. The shower had black hair on - neither my husband or I have black hair. No hot water day 2 only slightly warm. As for the bed - so uncomfortable it was extremely difficult to get a solid sleep. Wifi stopped working day 2. Cable TV stations were intermittent and hardly lasted long enough to finish watching a program . Cannot comment on breakfast as we did not bother.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 October 2016 via mobile

What to say? I usually never go out of my way to write reviews but I feel an obligation to everyone searching for a place to stay in Mammoth. Without a doubt the worst hotel we have ever stayed in!
It was my fault for not reading the reviews first, but don't waste your money here! I've stayed in older hotels before- that wasn't the issue. This place was disgusting, the type of place you just feel itchy by being inside or are hesitant to walk on the floor with your bare feet.
We ended up sleeping on top of the blanket fully clothed (socks, pants and jacket) the sheets apparently were not washed before we arrived. I had to take a sleeping pill just to get a few solid hours as that was the most uncomfortable mattress ever made. Ended up leaving at 3:30 am to drive home.
Can't comment much on anything else because we didn't even bother using the shower as it didn't look much cleaner than anything else in the room.
Bring your Clorox wipes or better yet, stay in a different hotel!

Stayed: October 2016
Reviewed 27 September 2016 via mobile

Since we weren't going to be spending much time inside and the rates were right, we thought we would give this property a try. Pretty much your typical budget property and you can tell they're trying to upgrade as they go. Parking can be problematic as it is one way. All in all a good base for day trips if you are not worried about extra or upscale amenities.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family