The Westin Monache Resort, Mammoth
Cinnamon Bear Inn(Mammoth Lakes)(Great Value!)
US$156
Sierra Nevada Resort & Spa(Mammoth Lakes)(Great Value!)
US$225
Mammoth Mountain Inn(Mammoth Lakes)(Great Value!)
US$246
US$214
Juniper Springs Resort(Mammoth Lakes)(Great Value!)
US$293
US$225
Mammoth Creek Inn(Mammoth Lakes)(Great Value!)
US$193
US$168
The Village Lodge(Mammoth Lakes)
US$350
US$259
Best Western Plus High Sierra Hotel(Mammoth Lakes)(Great Value!)
US$265
US$235
BestWestern.com
Tamarack Lodge and Resort(Mammoth Lakes)(Great Value!)
US$270
Holiday Haus Motel(Mammoth Lakes)
US$191
Edelweiss Lodge(Mammoth Lakes)(Great Value!)
US$197
1,234 results
All reviewswhite barkwhitebark restaurantself parkingheavenly bedwindow seatone bedroom suiteglass of champagnestarbucks coffeemini kitchenresort feeice makerstove topgas fireplacehotel is beautifulkids clubshuttle serviceflights of stairs
Reviewed 19 December 2015

Lovely hotel, but marking down due to early morning yelling/screaming by kids at the pool. Several guests were at the front desk complaining about the 7 AM noise, which woke several people up on the pool side of the building (parents should control this, but they don't, so the hotel needs to change the hours or station an employee there to monitor guests). Convenient location, slightly above average rooms.

Room Tip: If you plan on enjoying nightlife and/or don't want to wake up @ 7 AM, stay away from rooms located over the outdoor pool/spa area.
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 December 2015 via mobile

We had some great days at Mammoth on our trip a round in the western US. The hotel room was really Nice with a lot of space for our family (5 People). The outside pool area was good and good for swimming. The area is great for a lot of out Door activities and we Would like to come back here

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Ole H
Reviewed 17 December 2015

We visited Mammoth lakes at the height of summer with my children and stayed in a 2 bedroom suite. The room location was awesome. The room itself is beyond expectations. I have stayed in hotels with 2 bedroom suites before and this place is above the average. The room has 2 full baths, a full kitchen, a dining room and a living room with a fireplace. It's basically a whole 2 bedroom apartment. The rooms are located on the 4th floor facing the ski rails. We also ate breakfast and dinner at the hotel. We received very friendly and welcoming service for both meals. The food is excellent.
Overall the hotel is great to stay with friendly staff although the rooms are not soundproof enough. I can hear the downstairs neighbors loud televesion. I recommend that the hotel to hire more housekeeping staff specially in the evenings. We waited 2 hours for our blankets and towels. It was almost 10 pm when we got them. Also, make sure your receptionist are well dressed. I caught some zippers that are at their half way point and un-bottoned shirts with a peekaboo bellies. I realized you hires some young college students but they do need to be trained.

Room Tip: try the suites.
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 December 2015

First time at Mammoth and we thought we were booking the best hotel and big surprise starting with the check in, they did not have the room that we booked, instead of giving us 2 beds (as we originally purchased from Westin Reservations), they put us in a one bed room. The manager Jorge Samaniego came to supposedly address the issue and he just said that Westin does not have doubles rooms (with 2 beds). It is frustrating if you are just checking in and you see this things happening, you are paying $335 plus Tax for this room and they gave us whatever they wanted. Second surprise, we went to the single bed room and open the bathroom door and a dirty piece of toilet tissue on the floor, I called Mr. Jorge again and he asked me to come downstairs to talk to him, he said nothing but "can you please send me the picture by email? " I was like, is that the reason why you asked me to come downstairs? he said: yes I like to talk to my clients in person. Where in this world a manager can say that to a client, who is already mad after the bumpy check in. He could have come upstairs to address the situation. Not a good start but I will not let this unprofessional people ruin my weekend.

Room Tip: Make sure when you make your reservations to triple check what you are getting so you do not get a bad surprise.
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled with friends
3  Thank droscarin
Patrick D, General Manager at The Westin Monache Resort, Mammoth, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2015

Sir, I am happy GIna was able to contact you while you were still on property. According to Gina, you were statisfied with the conversation and I know she appreciated the feedback. As stated Jorge is not a manager and was under the impression you just needed assistance. We had a very long conversation with him and he is better prepared for future encounters of this type. We do not have rooms with 2 beds. It is not that we overbooked that room type, we physically do not have that style room. I know that is different, but this property has studios equipped with 1 king bed and 1 pullout sofa bed. Even our 2 bedroom suites only have 1 bed per room. I appreciate the future review praising the Whitebark staff. Gina informed me you were very happy and posted a second review concerning that experience. I appreciate the feedback and we look forward to your return.

Sincere Apology!
Patrick

Reviewed 6 December 2015 via mobile

Upon arrival its not obvious that parking is under the hotel. At reception they give you champagne but getting checked in was slow. Room was fabulous with fireplace and widow seat overlooking pool, forest and mountains.. Wow! Pool area was very windy when we visited but we still enjoyed the jacuzzi. Just a few minutes to the village plaza which has a good selection of restaurants and ski resort ambience.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Patrick D, General Manager at The Westin Monache Resort, Mammoth, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2015

Thank you for the kind feedback. I apologize for the long delay and I thank you for your patience. I am happy to read you enjoyed your trip to the Westin and Mammoth Lakes! Please come and join us again!

Be Well!