“Best Mammoth Condo!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Complex BBQ area
Front of the condo
Sunny pool area
Hot tub just steps from the condo
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

139jamie
Redlands, California
“Best Mammoth Condo!”
Reviewed 28 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

I have stayed in tons of Airbnb's and this is definitely in my top 3 favorite places that I've been to. The location can simply not get any better. It is walking distance to Mammoth brewery, the village (which has a bunch of amazing restaurants, shops, etc.) and even Starbucks. We went horseback riding which was only a few miles down the road from them which made it super convenient. There is kayaking and bike rentals also very close! The place was stocked with plenty of cooking spices and essentials. The kitchen had literally everything from a blender to a crockpot so I would recommend buying some groceries and cooking! The pool and jacuzzi are right next door and very nice. Bed is extremely comfortable with an amazing down comforter.Plenty of towels and she provides even little extras like shampoo/conditioner and a first aid kit. Overall such an amazing weekend for my boyfriend and I! I would highly recommend it for any traveling couples or a small family.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing